72. Dont Do It Again Player

JANE POV

The pain was awful. What do I do if I loose this baby. "Okay babe he said you need some rest he thinks it might be stress and it could be after what just happened. He said if you start bleeding then we worry but other than that he thinks its stress, If its still hurting in a few hours then we will take you to the hospital," He said. Okay, I said as I took a deep breath. He layed down beside me and turned off the light then later he fell asleep. I layed my head on his chest and listened to his heart beat. Its a wonderful sound to hear after you have heard it stop before.

MATT POV

I woke up about 1:30AM and notice Jane was still awake. Honey you got to get some sleep, I said. She yawned. "I know, Okay Im going to sleep," She said as she snuggled in closer to me. Hows your stomach? I ask. "Better, much better," She said. Good, I said. Then at some point I fell back to sleep. Then I woke up again about 3:45AM and notice Jane wasnt in the bed. sat up and and look around as I stretched. I got up and went down stairs and she was sitting up on the couch sideways asleep. I laughed and then pick her up and brought her back to bed. that morning I finally woke up around 10AM Jane was still asleep, but then five minutes later she woke up. I look over at her. Did you have fun sleeping on the couch? I ask. She laughed. "Shut up," She said. This is you, I said as I show her how she was sleeping. She laughed. "Your an ass," She said. I smiled.

We walk downstairs to get breakfast. "Okay so do you know what im craving for," Jane ask. Ummm pop tarts, I said. "No pickles and peanut butter," She said. I look at her as I spit out my coffee. Oh gross no Jane, I said. "Yes, I shall have some," She said as she got the pickles out of the fridge and the peanut butter. Oh Jane please dont disrespect the pickles. Or peanut butter, I said. She look at me as she took a bite. "Not bad," She said. Oh I think I just threw up a little in my mouth, I said. She laughed. I couldnt help but laughed. But your too cute for me to stay gross out at you, I said. She laughed. "Good because I'm about to take another bite out of my peanut butter pickle," She said.

"Hey guys whats happening?" Mason said as he came be bopin in the house. "Eatting peanut butter pickles," Jane said. And she proud of it, I said. "Oh throughs are good," Mason said. Oh no not you too, I said. "What they are good," He said. And how do you know? I ask. "Izzy made me try one and I like them," He said. Oh Is Izzy pregnant too? I ask. He look at me. "No," He said. Just wondering, I dont believe you when you say your taking things slow, I said. "Actually Iz is a very slow relationship type of person. Sex is probably not in her catagory at the moment," Jane said. Well Jane just saved you, I said to Mason. "Ha," He said.

"Okay well I am going to get a shower," Jane said. "Oh hey Jane you never told me about that there was a secret room in that house," Mason said to Jane. Jane look at him. "Hey Mason there a secret room in that house," She said. "Oh really never noticed it," Mason said to her. Jane laughed. "Thats why its called a secret room," She said. I laughed. Mason gave her a blank look. "Go get your shower," Mason said to her," She laughed and then went upstairs. Is she gone? I wispered to him. "Yeah," He said.