33. Well Isnt this Just Wonderful

MATT POV

Jane come on. It's two o'clock and you have been sitting on your bedroom couch all day doing nothing, I said. "Nothing is good," She said. "If we all just did nothing no one would get pregnant," She added. I sat down beside her and she put her legs across my lap. Jane you dont know, She might not be, I said. "I know." She said. "I cant raise my little brother he's already getting out of control," She said. I know Jane but you wil get through it, and me and Mason will help, I said.

"He's only 15 he doesnt know 1 fact about life," She said. "We didnt even get to throw a party for him, althrough he had a little party of his own but still," She added. I know, I said. How long do you have to wait to take that test? I ask. "it had to have happen 24 hours after. so Idk if it happend the day before they came home or the night before they came back," She said. "Ugh I need Mason," She said.

 Okay well calm down, Get a shower and get dressed where something nice, well you always look nice, I said going in day dream. "MATT!" Jane said. Sorry, and put make up on and fix your hair. you got a few hours so Just take your time, I said. "okay," She said. Just calm down and i'll go get Mason, I said as I kissed her oh her forehead.

JANE POV

"Hey you need me?" Mason ask. Yeah, When did all this happen? I ask. "The day before we left," He said. I just look at him. "Jane Im sorry. Me and Zane should have watch him better, we Just didnt think he would do that," He said. Its fine, I said. so mason left and I got my shower and got dressed. I put on my back and white pencil shaped dress. And some make up on and fix my hair. by the time I got everything done with me it was 4:30PM she wasnt suppost to be here until 5:00PM.

I started to walk down the stairs and I hear a girl laughing. Well of course she here early, I said to myself. As I got to the last step I saw her push Matt playfully. I dont think so, I thought to myself. "Jane," Matt said as he walk to me. "You look beautiful," He wispered. Thank you, I wispered back.

MARK POV

Jane this is Sophia, I said. "Like hi," Sophia said. "Hello," Jane said. So Jane didnt you have to talk to Sophia? I ask. "I do but after dinner, I wouldnt want to ruin her dinner." Jane said. Jane! I said. "Mark!" Jane said. "So like why is you sister acting like a bitch?" Sophia ask. I dont know, she never acts this way, I said.

MASON POV

Oh. My. God. She drives me insane with her preppyness, I said to Matt and Jane. "I know," Matt said. "Her whole face gets on my nerves. Like i totally think my voice sounds like awesome like coolness," Jane said. We all started laughing. Im gona talk like her during dinner, maybe she will take a hint, I said. "okay foods ready," Matt said.