13. Bad news Player

MATT POV

"We are sad to say that your perents die in a plain crash," The cops said. What? Is this a joke? I ask. "No sir im sorry its not,"  They said. Okay thanks, I said as I slam the door.

JANE POV

I could tell Matt was getting mad. you could see his jaw get large and balled his fist and then punch they wall. "Jane come on lets get out of here," Jack said. No jack Im not leaving him like this. "Jane you have to," he said. Get the hell out Jack, I said. "but Jane,"  He said. LEAVE! I yelled. "Fine but you call me later to let me know your ok!" Jack said. Ok, I said. Matt threw a glass at the wall and bearly missed me.

"Jane GET OUT!"  Matt said. No Im not leaving you like this, I said. "Jane i mean it!" He yelled. Yeah Me too, I yelled back. "Damn it Jane why dont you just listen to me"? He yelled as he punch the ketchen counter. Because like you just told Jack you guys are not my dad. I said without thinking about it. "well thanks alot Jane, Thanks for rudding that you have perents in my face," He said. Matt I didnt mean it that way, I said as the doorbell rang. I'll get it, I added.

 I open the door to see zane and that Matt threw a candle at the door. Hey Zane I dont think you should be here right now, I said as a big crash happen in the next room. "Oh okay, well are you okay?" he ask. Im fine but I need to go ok, I said. closing the door.

"Okay bye Jane," He said. I ran to the next room, what the hell is, Oh My God Matt put that down! Matt put the knife down please. I kept saying but he was no responding, I walk closer to him with the knife in his hand. Matt hand me the knife. its okay I know your not gona hurt eather of us ,your better than that. I know you are.

Matt fell slidding down the counter base to the ground droping the knife. I fell to the ground with him to grab him and hug him. Your okay, Its alright, i kept telling him. He grab me into a hug. "There gone there really gone," He said. Its okay Im here im right here, I said. He reach down to grab the knife again but I pushed it way. You dont need that, I told him. "Please Jane just let me die, I could to be with them," Matt said.

No your not killing yourself, I told him as I started crying. Ive never seen Matt cry but i did today and it was awful, I felt so sorry for him but I didnt want to show it because i knew it would make him mad. Before we knew it it was 10PM. and we were still sitting on the floor. Come on Matt you need to go to bed. I said. "I dont feel like it," He said. I dont care your going, I told him. I walk up stairs with him and waited to see him lay down and then went back down stairs to clean it up. I got it all cleaned up around 4AM. I walk back up to his room and sat down by the door frame and watch him sleep.

If I leave will he try killing himself again, Im not gona leave, but he needs his spaces. ugh im so confussed I said to myself as i lean my head on the door.

___________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!        COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!