61. Get Her Out Of Here Player

JANE POV

A few days went by and Greenlee wasnt able to fly home because of the weather so she was stuck at the airport. I got the house to myself a little longer. I was folding clothes and then something or someone grab me. I jumped and saw Matt. Oh shit, Im gonna kill you, I said. He started laughing. "You should have seen your face," He said. I laughed. "So what are you doing?" He ask. What does it look like im doing? I ask. "Folding clothes," He said. Oh my God no way!, I said. he laughed. So what are you doing here? I ask. "I havent seen or talk to you in a couple of days and I wasnted to make sure you were okay," He said. Oh, I said. "Isn't greenlee suppose to be back today," He said. She was but her flight was delayed, I said.

"So what are you doing today?" He ask. I dont know probably nothing, I said. I look over at him. Would you like to do nothing with me? I ask. He smiled. "Sure," He said. I walk down and wash some dishes Matt walk behind me and put his hands on my waste. Dont do this, I said as he slide his hands slowly. I could feel his lips bearly touch my neck gave me cold chills. I snap out of it. I have to wash dishes, I said. "You know the dishes will get cleaner if you let me sit," He said in a husky voice. I turned around to look at him. He kissed me and that was the end of me backing away from him, he had me right there. This went on for a few minutes. "Hey Jane, My flight finally left and now im here," Greenlee said as she saw she interrupted us.

We look at her. "Well you told me you were doing laundry and cleaning the dishes, If you ask me your doing a fantastic job, Im gonna go to my room," She said. After she left me and Matt started laugh. He kissed me one more time. "Well I guess I'll leave now that she's here, Um why dont we do something tomorrow, I'll invite Jack, we have hung out in a while," He said. Okay, I said. "Hows 5PM?" He ask. Sounds good, I said. He kissed me again and then left. l finished everything around the house and then went to bed.

JAMES POV

Today is the day Matthew Lavery, I said to myself as I got up for the day. I followed him around to see where all he was going today. I heard him on the phone. "Hey Jack, I was wondering if you want to hang with me and Jane," He said. "Okay is 5 okay with you?" He ask Jack. "Great, okay we'll see you soon," He said. "So where are you going?" Mason ask him. "Just to the park," Matt said. See you then Matthew, I said to myself.

MATT POV

Is it me or do you feel like someone watch you,? I ask. "I felt like that earlyer, but Im okay now," Mason said as he look up from his laptop. Its probably nothing, I said looking back at my laptop. "So you and Jane have gotten close more," He said. we have, I said. Oh and dont ever hit her again understand, I said. He look at me. No she didnt tell me, I put the pieces together. Broken pieces of glass on the floor, Broken beer bottle in the trash, Jane's make up bags been moved, And to finish it all off, her face was cut, I said. "I was," Was all he was able to say. Drunk, and crossed the line. Fix your problem quick, before it becomes a big one, I said. "I know, Jane has already talk to me and im already working on it," He said. Okay, I said.

The day went on and it was time to go get Jane. I got to her house 10 minutes later. She open the door for me and let me in the house. What the hell is going on in here? I ask suprised. "Well they're working on there relationship," Jane said slowly. "Well it was fighting at first," Jane added. I look at her. I think we shoulds leave, I said. "Yeah, lets go," She said. We went to the park and met up with Jack we hung out, talk, laughed. "Hey why dont we go to the cafe and get something to eat, we'll just have to go through Little Park Ally," Jack said. 'Yeah, sure," I said. We got half way through and Jane suddenly stop and back up into me.

What is wrong J, Jane, Oh," I said. I slowly put my hand on Janes arm and slowly pulled her behind me. What do you want James, I said. "Matthew, Jane, Jack, Its so good to see you guys," James said. "Cut the bullshit James, what do you want."? I ask. I heard Jane wisper, "He's got a gun," "You have been in my way for far too long and it's time for you to go," He said as he held up the gun to me. "JAMES NO!" Jane yelled. "Eather you get her out of here or she dies with you," James said. Jack get her out of here, I said. Jack, I added.

JANE POV

No Jack, no Jack, I said as her pulled me around the corner. "Jane please dont say anything, I cant have you killed," Jack said. "James you dont want to do this," I heard Matt say. "I do," James said. "You dont," Matt said. "I do. Bye bye," James said. And then I heard the gun shot. I jump. "It's okay," Jack said to me. But then I heard another shot and jump again. I slowly look over and saw Zane stand there in the middle of the ally. I saw Matt on the ground as well as James. I ran over to Matt. Jack called the police. Zane did CPR on Matt. The shot went threw his chest Matt bearly touch my hand. "Jane," He said in a quiet voice. but then took a heavy sigh. Zane look up at me and shook his head. "He's not breathing," I started crying harder.

_________________________________________________

Read the next chapter to see what happends.

Vote, Become a fan, Comment..