35. I Dont Like You but I Guess I Have to Like You Player

JANE POV

"Jane wake up." I heard Mark say. whats wrong? I ask. "Look at this text from sophia," He said. The message says: Hey I have a doctors appt. @ 12. Im not sure I want 2 keep the baby. do u want 2 come?

-Sophia(:

"What do I do?" Mark ask me. Well you go but afterwards bring her in I want to talk to her, I said. "Dont kill her Jane," He said. I make no promises, I said. "well I got to go get ready," He said. So he left and I decited to get up and go eat breakfast and as I walk out the door I ran into Mason. Sorry, I said. "Hey its fine. How are you this morning?" He ask as he put his arm around me. Im fine kind of upset but fine, I said. "well ok," He said as he hug me.

So I got to the last step and see Matt drinking coffee and I look at him as I walk past him. "Hey Jane wait up," He said. I stop and look at him but then kept walking. "Jane please just hear me out," He said. No Matt im done at this moment,I said. Pouring my milk and getting my poptarts. Then he punches the counter. "Jane listen to me," He said. You can pitch your little fits but really it dont bother me, I said. Now if you will excues me Im going upstairs to find a house, I added. "Wait Jane no I dont want you to leave," He said. Im sorry that sucks for you, I said trying not to cry.

"Woa woa Jane did I just hear you say that your moving?" Mason ask as he followed me to my room. Yeah because I gave this a try and its like the longer I stay The more our relationship falls apart. Also when Sophia has the baby yall dont want to have to deal with that. I said. "Well I dont mind and im sure that if you stayed Matt wouldnt care eather," He said. Eh I still want to move, I said.

"Jane please Just give him and this situation one more chance," He said. "Hey yo I know I kind of make it akward between me and you because of yesterday but I," was all he could say because Mark walk in. "Im leaving I'll see you soon and be nice to Sophia," He said. Okay be careful, I said. and then I look back to Mason. "But I think its made us closer like brother and sister," He said with a smile. I smiled. Oh I dont know if I can handle another little brother, I said laughing. He started laughing and then Matt walk in. We both stop laughing and look at him. "Mason leave I need to talk to Jane," Matt said. "Remember what I said." Mason said to me. I nodded. then Mason stop at Matt. "Yo dude stop being an ass," Mason said. then Matt slamed the door on him.

You didnt have to do that! I yelled. "Yeah well you didnt have to be a bitch this morning and who knows you might start hooking up with my brother." He yelled. Are you kidding I would never do that to you! I yelled. "Well you kissed him!" He yelled back. I did not, he kissed me! I yelled back. "Your such a bitch," He said. I slap him. You know your brother talk me into giving you another chance but you just blew it. Im leaving, I yelled.

MASON POV

SHIT! did he really just mess everything up again!

MATT POV

No Jane please dont leave, I said. "Nope Im leaving," She said as she slam her suit case on her bed. Jane stop, I said grabing her wrist. "Dont touch me!" She yelled. I grab her face and kiss her, she kissed back but then pulled away. "It doesnt work this time," She said. Jane please please stay, I said. "No," She said walking out the door putting her suit case by the door. Then she walks back upstairs to Marks room.

Jane what do I have to do to make you stay? I ask. "Okay 1 your not gona make me do anything. 2 nothing im leaving." She said as she finish packing Mark's stuff. and then walking down stairs to put it in the door. Jane please, I said. "No Matt," She said as she texted someone.

JANE POV

MASON!!!! I yelled. "Yeah," He said running down the stairs. Can you help me put these in the car? I ask. "Yeah, sure," He said. "I can do it," Matt said. A no your arm and leg is still broke and these are heavy, I said.

We got everything in the car. "Jane are you sure you want to leave?" he ask. Yes, Mason I dont want to loose ours and Matts friendship and if I stay here I will, I said. "Not to be mean or uncaring but is it because of what happen last night?" He ask. I think its everything thats happened between me and him and that was just icing on the cake, I said. "Yeah I understand," He said. "well okay have a safe trip, text me later let me know where your at. I wont tell Matt unless you want me to," He said. Thank you, I said as he kissed me on the check and gave me a hug.

I got into the car and look up to see Matt looking out the window. I took a deep breath and then back out. I got to the hotel made sure I got the biggest place they had and payed for a month. Then I sent a text to Mark. Hey We have moved out of Matt's house and we are in hotel Palace. Room # 726.

20 minutes later they were here. Hey guys, I said. "So Jane why did we leave?" Mark ask. Long story but we dont tell anyone we are here understand? I ask. "Yes," He said. So Sophia come lets talk, I said. So how was the doctor? i ask. "It like went good the baby is like doing well." She said. Good, so what have your perents said about all this? I ask. "They not like very happy. they are like making me like move out," She said. So where are you going to go? I ask. "Like im not sure I hope someone will like take me in," She said. I look at her. Now that your having this baby with Mark do you like him now? I ask. "Yeah he's like growed on me," She said. I smiled. We will take you in. I said.

I mean I really dont like you but I guess I have to, I said with a smile and a small laugh. "Really like omg thank you," she said. "But wait is there like enough room for me?" she ask. They'res 5 bedroom and 3 baths I would hope, I said. "Like thank you so so much," She said. Yeah so lets get some stuff for you at your house and go and buy some nursery stuff, i said. "Well I dont really have the money to like do that right now," She said. Dont worry about money I'll take care of it, I said. "Thank you Jane," She said.

Oh I need to text Mason, I thought to myself.

_______________________________________________________________________

Hey guys i hope you enjoyed :)