20. Last day player

MATT POV

Jane where is my belt? I ask. "I dont know, where did you put it last." She said as she walk by me. "Well dont think to hard you might hurt yourself," She added while laughing. Haha ha, Wait a minute is in my bathroom. I said. "You know its your grandma not your wedding." She said smiling. Yes i know that but Mary goes by grandma house everyday at noon, I said. "Okay well its 9:30 Its okay," She said. alright well lets go, I said.

Hey grandma, I said as I hug her. "Jane," Grandma said while smiling to hug Jane. I love how grandma loves Jane. "Well sonny when does you guys flight leave," Grandma ask me. 4AM, I said. "This will be your last year of school wont it?" She ask. Yep, I said. Then no more school until collage, But I'll probably go to a community Collage, I said.  "What about you Jane are you going to collage?" Grandma ask her. "Probably the same, most of my friends are doing it and there 1 important person thats going." She said. Haha me, I said laughing. "No Zane," She said. I look at her. "Im kidding," She said laughing and smiling. We all laugh.

"So Matthew I wanted to talk to you about the house. Would you like to stay in New York or live back up here," Grandma ask. I'd like to stay in New York, I said. "But Matt theres nothing there for you anymore," Grandma said. I put my hands together in a shape of a ball and put it under my chin and slightly turn my head to Jane and while looking at her I said, There is something there for me. "Alrighty then," My grandma said.

well grandma be best be going before Mary shows up, She sent James over last night to make me say sorry but i pretty much slamed the door in his face, I said. "That kid needs to get an attiude change," Grandma said. "Okay will give me a hug I'll probably wont see you for a while," Grandma said as we hug. "But I'll will be there in the fall," She added with a smile. Well you know your always welcome, I said."Jane Im gona really miss you too," My grandma said. "Haha I'll miss you too," she said.

Jane I'll meet you in the car okay, I said. "okay," She said. "Bye dear," My grandmother said to her as she walk out the door. "Now Matthew dont hurt her with one of your violent  episodes." My grandma said. I know, I said. "I know you wouldnt do it on purpose," She added. Bye grandma, I said. "Bye babe," She said waving and tearing up.

JANE POV

"AH I hate to see My grandma cry," Matt said. I'm sorry, I said. "Yeah but we need to get back and pack," He said. haha its more like YOU need to get back and pack, I pack two days ago, I said laughing.  "Well arent you just special," He said laughing. But I'll help you, Because you still got the mess from the other night, I said. slowly. "Yeah I dont want to talk about that," He said. we passed his aunt Mary on our way back to the hotel which made Matt mad. Are you okay? I ask. "Yes! She just pisses me off," He said. I know but dont let that me you mad again, I said. "Im trying not to," He said with a small smile. 

We got into the hotel room and started to clean up a little I went with him to his room to help clean up. Oh My God! I said. You really messed this room up, I add.  "Yeah I know, Now that I see it." He said. By the time we got everything done it was 8:30. I went out on the deck and sat there for a while. Matt came out. "Hey its cold out here," He said bringing a blanket. But I know as soon as we get back your gona make me see my dad, I said.

"Yeah but maybe it will be a good thing, Maybe he's changed." Matt said. I look at him with a blank look. Are you kidding me, I said. I dout it, I added. "Jane I really think you should, But im not gona make you," He said. Yeah but your right I should at least try, I said.He kissed me on the forehead. "thats better," He said with a smile. "You wont be alone, I'll be with you and if you want Mark there im sure he'll come." He added. I think Mark should be save for some other time. IF theres another time, I said. "Yeah thats probably best." He said.

"It sucks that we only got 2 more weeks until summers over," He said. Yeah, I add.

MATT POV

3AM came around pretty fast we got to the airport just in time for sure you drop off the rental and go through secerity. We got on to the plain by 3:55AM. Jane fell asleep on my shoulder. With it being an 6 hour trip we wouldnt be back to New York until 9AM so I tryed to go back to sleep, but if felt like I was leaving my parents. "Its okay they'll always be this you," Jane said. Yeah, I said wraping my arm around her. But still didnt really sleep any. It was about 8AM when Jane woke up.

________________________________________________________________

Hey guys I'll try to make tonights longer. This computer im using is messing up so Im gettin off.

COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!        VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!