37. Your so Not Normal Player

JANE POV

"Okay Sophia this is very much normal," The dactor said. "Well what is it?" She ask him. "You have gas," The doctor said. Mark started laughing me and Sophia just look at him and Matt slap him in the back of the head. Mark really? Act your age, I said strongly. "okay we will sent you on your way," The doctor said. "If anything else happens call me," He said. "thank you," sophia said. Okay guys lets go home, I said. "I'll see you there," Matt said.

So we got back to the hotel and hung out with Matt and Mason. "Okay guys lets play the worse game ever!" Mark said. "And what is that?" Matt ask. "Truth or Dare," Mark said. Oh no no no, I said. You make me do the worse things, I added. "How about we watch a scary movie," Sophia ask. Sounds great, We all said. The movie was called "In Dark".

The movie was over 3 hours later and they guys had to go. "Come outside with me?" Matt ask. Yeah, sure. I said. I walk out into the hall, no one was out there. "I was wondering if you would go on a date with me?" He ask. I smile. Didnt we just have a date last night that carried to this morning. I said with a small laugh. "We did and if you ask me it turned out to be a good night," He said with a smile. "But this one will be different," He added. Well I guess I could fit you in, I said laughing. "Great," He said with a smile and then kissed me.

"You know Jane you could always come home with me," He said smiling. I dont think so, i got caught sneeking in this morning, I said with a small laugh. "It kind of hard not having you there anymore," He said. I dont like staying here but i'll deal, I said. "Then come home," He said. Matt its not home anymore, I said. "It could be if you come back," He said. I cant, I added. Our relationship went down when I lived there, I said. He made a loud sigh. "I understand," He said in a sad voice. Im sorry, I said. "Its okay, Its my fault all this stuff has happened," He said. Not all of it, I said with smiled and then kissed him. "Goodnight Jane," He said as he rested his head on mine. Goodnight Matt, I said. "I love you," he wispered. I smiled. bye, I wispered back and then walk in.

"Bye Jane," Mason said as he hug me with a kiss on the cheek. Well goodnight guys Im going to bed, I said. "I think ima go to bed to," Sophia said. So I walk in my room close the door and sat down on the bed and notice I sat on something. It was a note.

Here's what I want Jane, I want you not to give up on me. Your the only thing that makes me like I could ever get better.

- Matthew Lavery

As I was reading the note I had walk outside on the deck and sat down on the chair. Ah Matt I will never give up on you, I said in a wisper. I got to see him and work things out because apparently he thinks that I dont believe him. i thought to myself. "Jane," Someone said. I look up and then turn around. What the hell are you doing here? How did you get in, I ask Him. "Jane stop talking," Matt said and then he kissed me. I pulled away.

I dont understand, I said. do you think I dont believe you? I ask. "I dont know anymore," He said with a frown. I dont eather, I said sitting back down. "What can I do to put us back to where we were?" He ask. Kiss me, I said. "What took you so long to ask." He said as he slamed his lips on to mine.

"I know what we can do," He said. What? I ask. "let me get another hotel room and we take the rest of the week to be with each other with no one knowing where we are," He said. thats sound great and all but we have to be back thursday because of school and my birthday on friday, I said. He smiled. "I can do that," He said. then okay I'll stay here tonight and meet up for our date tomorrow, I said. "okay if anyone ask we went camping with friends," He said. Okay, I said. then he kissed me. "I hope this works," He said in a wisper. Me too, I said

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys sorry its short but at least i got one out:) anyways I'll write more soon Comment, Vote :)