79. You Really Thought I Would Player

JANE POV

But then I notice I wasnt shot, the sound of the gun going off scared me into a dream but I woke up seconds later. I opened my eyes and saw Matt was still pointing a gun at me.

MATT POV

Jack you are such a dumbass. "And how is that," He ask. You gave one of the most person who wants you dead a gun and left yourself unarmed, I said. "Yeah but killing me isnt part of the game," He said. Who said I played by the rules, I said. "Matthew you wouldnt shoot me," He said. Really keep dreaming, I said and the shot him twice.

JANE POV

I jumped both times the gun went off.

MATT POV

I had a glove on my hand I held the gun with so none of my prints were on it. I layed it down on the ground. And I hug Jane. Did you really think I was going to kill you? I ask. "I didnt know," She said. I pulled her away. Jane I would never ever hurt you on purpose, I said. "I know but with him there I didnt know what was going to happen," She said. I love you, I said. "I love you too" She said as I kissed her. "Im going to go check on Ella," She said. Okay, I said. So is did and I kept the glove on and put the gun a bag. and then called Zane. Meet me tonight where we talk about buy the roll of grass and a sheet of plastic, I said. "Okay, I'll see you soon," He said. Then I hung up.

"Okay Ella is fine," Jane said. Okay put your hair up and make sure no strans of hair is loose, I said. "Okay," She said. How do you get blood out of hardwood floors without use all the clean fluids on it? I ask. She look at me. "Um get me red wine and a hair dryer," She said. So I did. Here, I said. She put so wine on the floor and dryed it and made the blood stains become wine staines. "Do you still have that blood kit?" She ask. The one where you can test if it's blood or not? I ask. "Yeah," She said. Yeah I think I have 3 left, I said. "Go get it," She said. So I went to the car and got it. I was glad he didnt live by people and it was just a private house.

Okay here, I said. She took a swab of one spot to make sure there was no blood and that the wine did it's job. "Okay the wine work there," She said. she test another place. "and it work there," She said. Good. We had put his body in a bag and I put plastic all in the trunk up my car so that the blood wouldnt get on anything or and of his DNA. Jane put Ella in the car and I closed the trunk and walk back into his house and made sure we got everything. "Wouldnt it just be better if we pour gas all over it and let the house burn down," Jane said. I look over at her. I shook my head. Your so evil, I said with a smile. "Well you know," She said laughed. It's hot, I said. She rolled her eyes a laughed. I think it will be okay, I said. "Okay," She said.