51. I Need to Talk to Jane Player

JANE POV

I look over at Matt and his expression on his face was different. He looks up. "Hey Mason do you think you could take my car and get yourstuff and see if Greenlee could drive yours or mine back? I need to talk to Jane alone please," Matt said to Mason. I look at him in confusedment. "Yeah. sounds good, I'll give yall sometime to talk also," Mason said to him. What am I about to get myself into, I thought to myself. Okay your home,I said. "Come in with me Jane," Matt said so seriously as he got out of the car.

I look over and then turn the car off and got out. "Good luck," Mason said as he patted my back. I leand over. What did I do? I ask in a wispered. "It's not about what you did, you didnt do anything," He said. Then Mason got into the car and Matt waited for me on the sidewalk.

We got inside his house and then he walks upstairs and I stayed downstairs. I saw him as her walk downstairs and he was putting something in the back of his pants and then puts his shirt over it. "Okay Jane please moved back here, You,Mark,Sophia, And Greenlee," Matt said. Matt we tryed that and it brought us down in an all time low, No I'm not messing up the thing we have going for us, I said. NO I'm not doing it,I added.

"Okay," He said as he reach back on his back and then pulled out a gun. My eyes widened. Okay maybe we could talk about this but please just dont kill me, I said in a panic. "Jane calm down im not going to kill you," he said.

Then what the hell are you doing with a gun? I ask. "I want you to have it, to keep yourself protected from James," He said. Matt thats not nessasary and besides I have a gun, I said. "Jane it is and that gun wont do what this one would to a person, Just do it for me," He ask. Okay, I said in a giving up tone. "Oh thank God," He said as he pulled me into a tight hug. Why is this about James through? I ask. "Because he's coming after you again Jane," He said. No he's not, I said. "Jane he's finding reasons to come to your house, Yes he is," He said.

I look at him. I couldnt arguee, James has been visiting and talking to me a little more. "I have that dinner tonight with Mary," He said. I shook my head. "So I guess I shoud get everything unpack and washed, and then get clean up myself." He said. I shook my head and then look up at him. "Tomorrows Christmas so I'll see you then," He said as he put his hand on my cheek. I smiled. Okay, I said. He gently lifts my chin up and kissed me slow and long. The Mason walks in. I'll see you later, I said as I walk out really fast.

MATT POV

"Well bye," Mason said to Jane. He look at me. "How did it go?" He ask. Um I think shes mad at me, But when it comes to her safety I could careless if she's mad at me or not. "Yeah, I have a feeling we're gonna need to stay close to her," He said. I know, I said quietly. "Dont worry about it now just when things start picking up is when we have to start worring," He said. Im going to go unpack and wash clothes and get a shower, I said pretending I didnt hear what he just said because I didnt want to hear it. I got my clothes done and got a shower. I was ready to go. It suck Mason wasnt going to be there, But he's going to spend half the day with them tomorrow and the other half with me and Jane.

I got in the car and headed over to the restraunt Vino E Cena. I got there in no time. I was dreading it. Hey grandma, I said. "Hello Matthew," She said. I look at Mary and then sat across from them. I had got a text from Mason saying that he was taking Greenlee out to eat and might not be home. "Matthew, Its not polite to text durning dinner," Mary said. I sarcasticly laughed. And when did you learn to be polite, I said. "Matthew," Grandma said. "Now we aren't leaving here until you two will get alone," Gradma added.