67. It's Wedding Shopping Player

JANE POV

*2 Weeks Later*

"Okay I get the whole wedding tuxes and stuff getting mix up but this is like two size smaller and both of my shoes are rights and my vest could fit a whole nother me in it," Matt said. I started laughing. "This my dear is not funny," He said. It tis, okay okay so we will take you back and get you remeasured and get you a left shoe, I said. "Okay" He said. But that means we are going tomorrow after my wedding dress shopping, I said. "I'm not gonna go see you in it am I?" He ask. No, I said. "Good because I wanted to be surprised," He said he said with a smile. Oh don't worry, I said as he kissed me. Now go get that off because you look awful, I said playfully. "help me," he said lowly.

I got close to him and just as I nearly touch his lips. Not this time player, I said with a evil smile. He laughed. "You owe me," He said. In your dreams player, I said. I knew I had to get alot of stuff done so I left with Sophia and Matts grandma to go buy stuff. I had already gotten the flower girls and bridesmaid dresses. I was so happy Riley was gonna be in the wedding as groomsmen. He went with us to do everything for the wedding. " I would have never thought that you and Matt would get together, I didn't even know you guys we dating," Riley said. I laughed. We wasn't, I said. " So best friends and then marriage? Am I missing something?" He ask laughing. Yes four years of my life, I said laughing. He laughed. "I have deffintly missed you and your smart ass mouth," He said laughing. I laughed. You better have, I said.

We got most of the stuff for the wedding. That night Mason and Mark were talking and the door bell rang. It was my dad. "Hey," He said. Hey, I said. "You said you had something to talk about," He said. I do, I just didnt know you were coming over tonight, I said. "Sorry was in the neighborhood," He said. Well......um well I'm getting married, I said. The smile vanished from his face and turned into anger. "Your what," He said. Im getting married, I said. "No your not," He said. But I am, I said.

He back handed me across my face which made my jaw hurt. I held my jaw and notice it was my hand with my ring on it. He grab my hand and tryed to get it off. Dad stop your not getting this ring, I said as it hurt to talk.Then Mason had pushed him way. "Get the hell out of here," Mason said to him. "Well Jane dont bother me coming to the wedding," "Dont worry she wont," Mark said to dad. Dad left, Mason look at me. "Are you okay?" He ask softly. I jerk away from him a left. I walk to the lake and hope no one could find me for a while.

MASON POV

Okay she wouldnt stop, I dont know where she went, I said. "We have to find her," Mark said. We can't tell Matt, I said. "We have to tell Matt," He said. Oh my God if we dont find her he is going to kill us, I said. "Really now call him and lets go," He said sarcasticly. "I hate my father, Hate him, hate him, hate him," Mark said. I called Matt. I guess the way my tone was he knew something was wrong. "What is wrong?" Matt ask. Um....... well uh .........we....... um..... We, we lost Jane. I said. "What? What the hell how? where did she go?" He ask. "Okay smart ass we wouldnt say she is lost if we knew where she was," I said with out thinking. His tone got very strong. "What the hell happened?" He ask. I hated it when my brother scared me. I took a deep swollow. Um, her dad came over and she told him that she was getting married he got mad and hit her and tryed taking her ring but couldnt, I said. "HE HIt HER," Matt yelled. Yeah and he tryed taking her ring, I said.