59. Oops sorry player

JANE POV

We finally got to the camp site. Matt stop the car and got out but told me to wait in the car for a moment, so I did. He told me that so he could open the door for me. "H, hey kids", Uncle Larry said. Hey uncle Larry, I said. "Here let me take your bags Jane," Matt said. " How are you doing kid? Good to see you again" Uncle Larry said to Matt. "I'm good, good to see you to," Matt said. I thought it was great that they were getting along.

MATT POV

"So I hope you kids dont mind sharing a tent we only have one left open," Jane's uncle said. In my mind I was saying yes like I had just won a championship. But I played it cool. "Yeah thats fine with me, if it's fine with you, I said to Jane. "Yeah it's fine," Jane said. "Good good good," Her uncle said. We got everything settled and fix in the tent. "Well I better be off to bed, it's almost midnight," Larry said. Jane and I got in the tent. There were dividers in the tent to make two rooms, ha I knew they wouldn't last long.

What are you doing? I ask. " Well I was privately taking my dress off," she said. You sound like your giving birth, I said laughing. "I know, I can't reach the zipper," she said. I moved over and unzipped her dress. Right then I knew throughs dividers wouldn't last another second. "Thank you," She said. I look at her then kissed her in the lips and then her neck. "Matt wonder if they hear us," she said. They're not going to, their tent far away from ours, I said. And it's not like were gonna do anything serious, I said in between kisses. Then I pulled her on top of me as we made out for a while, then we fell asleep.

The next morning Jane jump up out of a dead sleep I was holding her, and somehow she had different clothes on. Jane whats wrong? I ask. "Listen to that voice," she said. So I did and I didn't know who it was. Okay who is it? I ask. "It's my moms," she said. Seriously? I ask. "Did you know she was going to be here?," She ask. Not a clue honestly, I said. She got up and got out of the tent. I put a shirt on and got out of the tent as well.

JANE POV

Uncle Larry why is mom here? I ask. "She came uninvited, she's leaving today through," he said. " Jane it's so good to see you," Aunt Julie said. Hey aunt Julie how are you? I ask. "I'm good, yourself?" she ask. I swell, I said. Oh and this is my best friend Matt, I said to her as Matt walk up. "Just a friend?" she ask. Yep, I said. "Well he's a looker," she said. I laughed but then saw my mom.

" Jane dear it's so good to see you, your so tall and beautiful," mom said. I knew my looks hadn't changed much. What I wasn't tall and beautiful when you left? I ask. "Oh Jane are you still mad about it?" she ask. Your damn right I'm still mad about it, I'm pissed about it! I have to raise my own brother and his daughter now by myself, when that should be your job, I said very angry. "wait his what?" she ask. His daughter mom, he's had a kid since then. Congratulations your a grandma, I yelled. "I can't believe you let that happen," she said. I didn't know it was going on, I said. Maybe if you were around more it would have never happened, I said. "Well you didn't want me there," she said. That's right and we still don't, I said. "Okay Jane that's enough" Matt said pulling me away from my mom. " yeah that's enough for you to Miranda, it's time for you to go home," u\Uncle Larry said to mom. "And you Matthew Lavery stay away from my daughter," Mom said. No he doest have to he hasn't done anything to you or me, I said. " Jane it's okay come on," Matt said as he pulled me away from her.

"Honey look at me it's okay," He said. No it's not 1. She just being a bitch 2. She keeps talking bad about you and it's pissing me off, I said. "I get why your parents are that about me," He said. Why? I ask. "Because they don't like they're little girl around some kind of violent, over protective guy," he said. But that's you and I like you so they should try to accept that, I said. "Well maybe they can't so what," He said. Well it don't matter what they think, I said. He smiled. "You okay now?" He ask. I smiled, I'm great, I said.

"Hey kiddo sorry for all that," Uncle Larry said. It's okay, I said. "Yet she still isn't leaving," Uncle Larry said. "I'm leaving I'm waiting for Tom," Mom said. Tom? Who the hell is Tom? I ask. "I'm Tom," Tom said all happy. He was no older than at least 25. I look at him. And how do you know my mother? I ask. "I'm her boyfriend," I look at him and then at her like I was gonna kill her. Cool, I said and then turned around. Matt was talking to Uncle Larry, and I went in the tent and got dressed into my day clothes.

I returned to the drama once more. Matt gave me a look. "He's only 20, how old is your mom?" he ask. 47, I said. "well we're leaving," Mom said. Good don't let the door hit you in the butt on your way out, I said. She look at me. Matt went to go change and then we sat down by the fire. And it was just us, and he sat down beside me. "babe don't worry about that. This vacation is about you and you should enjoy yourself," He said. Thank you, I said. I look up and see someone standing there. Ryan. I said. I defiantly didn't want to see him. "Jane." He said. "doing good?" he ask. Yeah, you? I ask. "Yeah," he said. "well good seeing you," he said. Yeah you to, I said. " I'll be around the camp and stuff," he said. Cool cool, maybe we can hang, I said. "okay well see you around," he said. Bye, I said. And then he left.

"Your far off who was that?" Matt ask. My old friend Ryan , he's okay, I said. "it's more than that," He said. He just wasn't a good friends sometimes, I said. "I'm sorry," Matt said. It's fine, I said. Truth was It wasn't fine, I would always get hurt by Ryan when I said no to doing things with him; making out, sex, drugs with greatly he stopped. I mean I loved Ryan as a friend but he's a real ass when it came to not getting his way, I thought to myself.

"Hey kids we are all going to go hiking, I'd figured we let you guys rest for the day and we all take a hike later," Uncle Larry said. Okay, thank you, I said. "But saddle up because tomorrow we're going horse back riding," Uncle Larry said. Okay, I said. "Okay see you in a couple of hours," He said and then left. I looked over at Matt and had my legs lay across his lap. Thank you for everything, I said. "Your welcome, I'm glad you like it," He said. Yes I love camping. And my uncle Larry the best, I said. "Yep," He said. He seems to like you, I said. Matt laughed. And I'm really glad you came to, I said. He smiled. "The more time I get to spend with you the better," He said. I smiled and then kissed him.

A few hours went by and my uncle and all them were back, we sat around the camp fire and talked and stuff. "So have you beat Matthew here in running?" Uncle Larry ask. I laughed. Nope, I said. "Running huh? I bet I could beat you," Matt said. Oh I wouldn't be so sure of yourself, I said. "Oh I don't know Janes pretty good," Uncle Larry said. "Oh really now?" Matt ask. Do I sense a challenge? I ask playfully. "Oh honey you sense a big challenge," He said. Hey ryan how good was my running when I beat you? I ask. "Oh my God I don't want to talk about it, she pretty much destroyed me from one end of the track to the other," Ryan said. Still up for the challenge? I ask. " Yes I am," he said. Haha your on, I said. "Matt now you might want to watch yourself," Uncle Larry said. "She's pretty good," He added. " We'll just see how good she is," He said playfully. I smiled. Yes we will, I said.