76. Im not going player

*Two days before the NY winter ball*

JANE POV

I woke up to someone yelling my name from downstairs. It was Izzy. I ran down the stairs. "Good morning!" She yelled. Um yeah, I said half awake. "SO I knew you wouldnt want to go to a bunch of stores to find a dress so I brought the store to you, She said. I look at her. It's 7 o'clock in the morning, I said. "I know I love getting up early and getting stuff done. It make me feel refreashed," She said. It makes me feel cranky and tired, I said as I sat down in a chair and yawned. "Oh Jane turn that frown upside down," She said smiling. It is to damn early to be this happy, I thought to myself. "What the hell is going. on. down. here? What are you doing?" He ask Izzy. "Me and Jane are going to try on dress for the ball," Izzy said. I started to fall back to sleep, but then I heard my name. Huh? I said as I jumped back awake.

"Jane is tired her and the baby need their sleep," Matt said. "Jane will be fine, she'll find a dress she likes and then she can go back and take a nap," Izzy said. Only if Matt knew he wasnt going to win this fight. "Okay im going back to bed," Matt said. "Oh no no no, you got to stay here and give Jane your best a opinion," Izzy said and she grab his arm and made him sit down. "Wait I," Was all Matt was able to say. "Too late," Izzy said in a happy voice. "Cant we like just to this at a better time like 9, 10:30, Tomorrow," Matt ask. "Nope we do it now," Izzy said. "At least let me get some coffee," He said. "Fine hurry up,"

"Jane, Jane wake up," She said. Huh, oh sorry, I said. "Ok try on this dress," She handed me this frosty blue slim dress. You know Im pregnant right, Im like huge, I said. "Go try that dress on," She said. So I went to try it on in the study. I was able to zip it up but I didnt like how it looked. I walk out and saw the look on Matts face. "Oh it looks beautiful," Izzy said. I look over at Matt. Give me your honest opinion, I said to Matt. "I, I just dont think that a slim dress while your pregnant work for you," He said. Thank you me either, I said. "I think it looks great," She said. Okay you cant start that, If im going to wear something, it's going to be something I want to wear not something you want me to wear, I said. "Fine, pick another dress," She said. "How about this Ice blue," She said. I'll try it, I said. Once I got it on I did kind of like it.

I walk out. "Oh my," Izzy said. "I like it," Matt said. It's okay, I said. Can I see that mint green one? I ask. Izzy handed it to me. I tryed it one but didnt like it. I was out shaking my head no. "Try this silver one," Izzy said. I took the silver one. It was kind of poofy not to poofy. I ziped it up I like it. I walk out and once Matt saw me he sat straight up in his seat and smile. "Wow," He said. I smiled. "This looks perfect on you," she said. "You cant really tell your pregnant," She added. I laughed. So you like it, I said. "I love it," Matt said. Then this is the dress, I said with a smile. He smiled. I got out of the dress and back into my clothes and help Izzy take the dresses to her car and walk back in with Matt. I yawned and then he pick me up and carried me upstairs. We layed down. I am going back to sleep for a few hours, I said. "ME too," He said.

"If Izzy ever does that again, I may kill her," He said. I laughed. You have my permission, I said. He laughed.