21. What Will I do Without You Player

JANE POV

Thank you for taking me home and all, I said to Matt. "Your Welcome Jane," He said. "I have gotten so use to you living with me I dont know what im gona do," He add while smiling. I laugh. "Hey um i know you dont want to do but are you gona go see your dad today?" He ask. Yeah I think so, Im gona have to see him a some point, I said. "Do you want me to go with you?" He ask. Um no I think I shoud do it alone, I said.

"Okay well then Im gona go get Mark and you can eat dinner with us when you get done and then you guys can go home," He said in a pleading look. Are you sure? I ask. "Totally," He said. Well if your sure that sounds great, I said. "Im positive, but first I got something I need to take care of something," He said. Um okay, well I best be getting in I looks like its gona rain, I said. "okay see you in a few." He said walking out the door going  to his car.

So I went up stairs to put some make up on to see Jack in my room. Jack what are you doing in my room! I yelled. "I was waiting on you,"  He said. "did you have a nice trip?" He ask. Yes now leave Im still very pissed off at you. I said. "Oh Jane, your still not over that," He ask. Get the hell out of my house! I yelled. "Come on Jane we need to talk about this," He said. we dont need to talk about nothing, I can still tell you havent changed, I said. "well your right I havent," He said. Jack your turning into James you need to leave, I said quietly. "I am not turning into James dont ever say that," He said as he slap me across the face. I just look at him. "Omg im so sorry Jane I, I dont know what Jane im sorry." He said. You need to leave, I said. "Jane I," He said. Now, I said strongly. He ranout of the house.

 I took a deep breath in, I look in the mirror to see a hand mark on the side of my face as a tear went down my face. I cant go see my dad like this, I'll just have to go tomorrow. I thought to myself. I went to get my phone. Hey Matt, dont worry about getting Mark something came up and I cant go to see my dad, I said. "Oh well I was already here because the something I had to do wasnt home, I'll just drop him off dont worry about coming to get him," Matt said. I dont, Was all I could get out. "Jane dont worry about it im bring him over right now," He said.

Alright thank you, I said. I rush to think of something to do to cover it. Make up would do it because it was so red. So i threw a hoodie on and fix my hair to cover it about that time I heard a care pull up. "JANE!" Mark said as he ran to give me a hug. Mark you are 14 years old shouldnt you like hate me like all little brothers do to there big sisters, I ask smiling. "Nope im different," He said smiling. Your something I said. Thank you Matt for bringing him home, I said. "Your welcome dear," He said.

"Hey but you guys should still come over for dinner," Matt said. I, Was all I could say before Mark said. "Jane what happen to you face?" Mark dont, I said quietly. Matt look at me and then gently moved my hair back. I took a deep breath. "Mark go inside," I said. "But Jane," Mark said. Just go, I said. Matt gently slid his thumb over my cheek. "Who did this to you?" Matt said strongly. No one I was um putting up my bag and it fell and hit me on the, was all I could get out. "Your lying tell me the truth," Matt said. I took another deep breath.

I went to take my things up stairs and I got to my room to see Jack and I told him to leave a few words were said I told him that he was starting to act like James and he got mad and slap me and then left, I said. Matt turned around and stormed off I ran after him. Matt wait think about what your gona do before you do something bad, I said. "Oh im gona do something bad, to his face," Matt said. MATT! I yelled but it was too late.

"I would have never thought Jack would hurt you," Mark said. Mark theres something going on with Jack and he letting it all out on me and not meaning to do it, I said. "Jane are you seriously sticking up for him?" Mark ask. Well yeah I kind of fell like I need too, I said. "well dont he a Jackass and You dont need to be around him," Mark said. Your so funny with the Jack-ass thing, but watch your mouth, I said. "Sorry Jane," Mark said.