38. Please Player Just Shut Up and Kiss Me

JANE POV

So I got up the next morning. I need to talk to Mark about leaving for a few days. Hey Mark, I said. 'Jane whats wrong,' He said. I just need to talk to you, I said. "Okay your scaring me," He said. It's nothing bad, I said. "okay," He said. Me and Matt are going to go camping with some friends but its gona be until thursday when I get back, I said. "Well you cant stay until thursday you can stay until tuesday but not thursday," He said. Okay, I said. But why? I ask. "Because we got alot of stuff to do before school starts and your party," He said. Okay, I said.

"When are you leaving?" He ask. Tonight, I said. "Okay," He said. So no partys an I dont have to worry about you having sex because you are already having a baby, I said. "Yeah, I dont know if we are or not," He said. What why? I ask. "Because she freaking out about how hard it will be to pay for everything," He said. Does she not understand that we have money? I ask. "I guess not," He said.

I'll Talk to her, I said. "Thank you Jane," He said. You welcome. So I went outside to eat my pop tart and drink my coffee and then I hear someone yell Jane, I look down and see Matt. Omg really? I said laughing. He handed something to the vale and then left. What a nerd, I thought to myself. "Hey Jane Mark said you wanted to talk to me," Sophia said. Yes, I do. What is this I hear about you thinking about not wanting to keep the baby? I ask. "It's just I dont have any money to take care of it," She said. A Mark is the daddy and he has lots a money, I Said. "Yall have alot of money?" She ask. Yes, I said.

"And you dont mind helping?" She ask. No, I said. "Well okay then I guess I'll keep it," She said with a smile. YAY! I said with a smile. Then I hear someone knocking on the door. I open it and its one of the people who work here. Hi, I said. "Hello Miss. Jane, someone sent you the beautiful flowers," The lady said. I smiled. Thank you, I said.

The roses were red. So I sat them down and read the card.

Dear Jane, Roses are Red. Your smile is beauiful and I love you!

P.S Meet me at huddson beach. 8PM.

Love, Matt.

I stood there smiling. "Jane!" Mark yelled. Yeah? I ask. "Can you go get Sophia something to drink that will help her feel better? Im gona stay and help her she getting sick," He said. Yeah, I'll be back need anything? I ask. "No," He said. So I get down stairs and I buy some drinks and was heading up and then I run into someone. Dad? I said. "Janie are you okay?" He ask. Yeah, I said in confusement. "I got out early if thats what your wondering," He said. Yeah, Yeah thats good, I said.

"Um can I spend sometime with you and Mark?" He ask. Um Im not sure, I said. "Well your bithday is Friday, why dont I take you out for lunch and we talk about letting me see him," He said. You remembered my birthday, I said about to cry. "Of course," He said with a smile. I, I thought you forgot, I said. "Never," He said. Well yeah lunch sounds great, I said. "Great," He said. I smiled. "Can I have a hug?" He ask. uh yeah, yeah sure, I said. then I start to walk off. Wait dad! I said. "Yeah," He said. Are, are you staying here? I ask. "Yeah," he said with a smile. Cool, I said back.

MARK POV

Thank you Jane, I said. "welcome," she said. Here babe this might make you feel better, I said to Sophia. "Thank you," She said. "Hey you called me babe," She said with a smile. Yeah, I said with a smile. "I didnt think you like me that way," She said. I do, I said. "I think i beginging to love you too," She said. I smiled. Im glad to hear, because I love you too,I said. She smile. "Your blushing," She said.

No Im not its um, Its just hot in here, I said. "Mhmmm right," She said laughing. We walk out of the room holding hands. "Wow, this is a new look for you two," Jane said with a smile. Yeah, I said.