71. Really Player

* Two Months Later*

MATT POV

I woke up late that morning, Jane was asleep in the next room. I hated being in different rooms from her, but she was so afraid of getting me sick. but I think it was because she was still mad at me. I walk into the room she was in. Hey babe are you feeling better? I ask. "Eh a little," She said. I still want to take you to the doctor, I said. "Matthew I am done fighting you about the doctor I dont want to go," She said. I made me mad that she wouldnt let me. Fine but let me tell you something your your sick tomorrow I am taking you end of story, I said. "Okay deal," She said. I kissed her on her head. Then I got a call from Mark. It's Mark, I said. "Why would he call you?" She ask. I dont know,Shouldnt he be at school? I ask. "Yeah," She said.

Hello, I said. "Hey how is Jane?" Mark ask. She still sick, I said. "Why wont she let you take her to the doctor," He ask. I dont know, I said. "Well I was just calling to check on her," He said. "Okay, arent you suppose to be at school? I ask. "I am we're on break," He said. Oh okay, I said. "Alright well bye," He said. Bye, I said. I look over at Jane. Are you still mad at me? I ask. "Matt I was never mad at you, I was just frustrated because you would let taking me to the doctor go, and I am sorry I hurt your feelings," She said. You didnt hurt my feelings, I said as I layed down beside her. "I did Matt and I am so sorry for telling you I hated you for not caring enough, I saw the hurt in your eyes" She said. I hit me again as hard as it did last night.

You saying you hated me hit me so hard, but you saying I didnt care. I dont even know where you got that because that was such a lie, I said. You are my first priority, I care about you more than anything. Why, because I love you and because you are my wife. And you hate me, I am so so sorry for caring about you and your health enough to want to take you to the doctor and get you better. She kept looking at me. And as hard as it is for me to say, But if you want a divorce I will give you one but dont think for a second I will give you one with out a fight for you, I said.

"I dont want to get a divorce from you, You are an amazing husband. I have just had a bad couple of nights and it came out wrong," She said. How does I hate you come out wrong, Why would that even come out of your mouth? I ask. "I dont know and im sorry." She said. "I've hurt you so bad," She wisper. I moved her hair out of her face. It's okay, but just know I love you and I do care about you, I said. "I love you to," She said.

The next morning Jane was still sick and so I finally help her get ready to take her to the doctor.

JANE POV