39. This is My Life on the Line!

MATT POV

So babe I have something exciting for us today, I said to Jane. "Really? What is it?" She ask. We are going on a private island in Greenland for lunch. Its a 2 hour trip buy plane but its only gona take us 1 hour by helicopter, I said. "Oh my God really!?" She said with excitment. Yeah, I said with a smile. She smiled then I hug her. Well I guess we better going, I said.

So we got to the helicopter and made it to the island, where we had our lunch on a little circle of grass beside the water fall. It was A very gray rainy day which made the lunch even better. It really sucks we have to go home tomorrow night, I said. "Yeah I know," She said. Yeah but it's almost your 18th birthday and school Is starting, plus its our last year and we wont have to do much, I said. "I know im kind of excited," She said with a smile.

So we took a walk on a path and was going to zip lined down to the other side of the island. "Oh im so scared," Jane said. Dont be scared it only a 5 minute trip down the zip line and it will be okay, I said. "But wonder if I get stuck and die," She said. I couldnt help but laugh. "And your laughing at me," She said playfully.

It's just kind of different to see you scared, I said. "Well it's not everyday that Im 100 feet from the ground and putting my life on the line, Literally," She said. I smiled. It will be okay people do this all the time, I said. "Okay but if I die Im gona hate you forever," She said with a smile. Oh about this if you die I promise to give you the best funeral, I said. "Oh yeah because that sounds like the time of my life. Oh wait I wont be alive," She said sarcasticly. I just smiled while she got hook up to get on the zip line. "They really shouldnt have fun in funeral," She said. I shaked my head and laugh as I got on the zip line.

I went down the line and Jane came down not to far behind. Im suprised you did scream, I said. "Im Just happy im still alive," She said with a smile. Come on Jane, I said laughing. "Where are we going?" She ask. We are going back to the helicopter but we have to cross the icy pond, I said. "Are you trying to kill me?" She ask. Haha no It all about trust in you partner, I said.

So she grab my hand as we step on the ice, I could tell that she was scared because of her shaking. It's okay, trust me, I said. "I trust you," She said slowly. Thats my girl, I said. "Oh my God im going to fall threw," She said. Jane just becaus ethe ice is craking doesnt mean your going to fall threw, I said. we are to the half way point and we are fine, I added. "Okay," She said as she took a slow deep breath. pertend its our relationship. Its on the rocks but we are trying to get off, I said.

"Yeah," She said as she held onto my hand tighter. We made it, I said with a smile and laughing. "Yay," She said with a smile then I kissed her. "What was that for?" She ask quietly but still smiling. Oh because I love you, I said as we started walking to the helicopter. she smiled. But on our ride back I didnt want it to seem like something was bothering me, which there is but I will Just have to wait. I Just wonder if she does love me and is afraid to say something.

JANE POV

So we get back to the hotel. "Hey Jane you want to watch a movie or something," Matt ask. Um Yeah sure, I said. "What type of movie?" He ask. Comedy, I said. He put his arm around me and kissed my head as he sat down to watch the movie. 3 hours later is was over. "That was a stupid movie," He said. I laugh. I know, I said.

So we got up and he got him a beer and I got wine and we went and sat out on the deck which was nice because it wasnt that cold. "So are you nevious about your lunching with your dad?" Matt ask. Um yeah mainly because i'v never really spent time with him, But it's a public place what the worse that could happen, I said. Yeah, "I just dont want you to get hurt, if you did then I would have to kill him," He said.

Well he's really trying so maybe. It's deffently gona take alot of time for me to forgive him and let things go. But I guess it better than dealing with my mom right now, I said. "This is true," He said. "I still cant believe your mom did that to you guys," he said. Yeah me eather, I trusted her but that trust is deffently gone, I said. Yeah, I understand. How have you been dealing with your loss? I ask. "Im okay, I really miss my mom and dad but I get better everyday," He said. Thats good, I said. "Yeah," He said.

Well Im really tired and I think im going to go to bed, Coming? I ask. "Oh im deffently coming," He said with a smile. I let out a small laugh. I layed down and he layed beside me pretty much holding me as close as he could. "Goodnight Jane," He said. Goodnight Matt, I said. And then a long pause. I love you, I said quietly. I could feel him smile. I love you too, He said as he kissed me.

_____________________________________________________________________________

It's about time! Anyways enjoy! Comment, Vote, Be come a fan if you already haven't plz :) also check out the picture and the book cover! :)

Addio miei giocatori! (Goodbye my players)