34. I Kissed Your Brother and I Kind of Like It Player

JANE POV

I stayed at the beach for awhile. I was holding my knees because it was a little cold. but then someone puts a blanket on me and I look up to see Mason. "I knew I would fined you here," He said. How did you know? I ask. "Jane I think I know you well enough, besides i feel like i need to make things up to you," He said. What? Why do you think that? I ask. "Because of all the things thats going on with your brother, I should have watch him better," He said. Its fine its not your fault, He made his bed and now he has to lay in it, I said. "Yeah," He said.

And then her leans in and kisses me. What are you doing? I ask. "Oh im am just sooooo sorry Jane! I dont know what came over me." He said pleading. Its fine, Its wierd I kind of like it, I said with a small smile.Then he smiled. "Are you sure Jane, I'll move out of Matt's house if you want me to." He said. Mason calm down, dont move out of his house. Its just as kiss. it isnt like we had sex of anything, I said.

"Okay thank you Jane," He said. "I'll tell Matt tonight so it will be out there," He added. Yeah. i guess we should go home, I said. How did you get here? I ask. "I took at taxi because I get my new car next week." He said. Okay seriously your not riding a taxi back home, I said. "But wont it feel wired?" He ask. No, I said. "Well okay," he said.

So we got home and I sat down at the dinning table and got on my laptop and Mason and Matt was across the room.

MASON POV

Um yo Matt I need to tell you something, I said. "Yeah whats up?" Im just gona come out and say it. I kissed Jane, I said. "Okay," He said. I look over at Jane who was looking over her laptop. Okay? your not mad? I ask. "No, its not like im dating her and even if I was I would be fine," He said. I look at him like I knew he didnt just say that.

"Well I feel really disrespected," Jane said. As she got up and went up stairs. Dude do you know what you just said right now? I ask him. He started thinking and was saying what he said quietly. "Ah shit," He said. then he ran up stairs and I followed.

MATT POV

I knock on Janes bedroom door. She opens the door looks to see it was me and then slams it in my face. "Wow Matt how does it feel to have the door slamed in your face?" Mason ask. Dude shut the hell up, I said. "No because how you just felt when she shut the door in your face is how she feels probably 10 times worse! so get off your fuckin high horse and stop acting like an ass," Mason said. The I walk to my room and slam the door.

MASON POV

I was walking into my room so freakin pissed off. but then I got a text message from Jane. "Thank you Mason, You didnt have to do that". Is what the text said. Your welcome and yes I did. Goodnight See you in the morning :). I sent back to her.

___________________________________________________________________________

well I know it isnt long but I wanted to get that one out. Next one is gona be real interesting :)

Become and fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Help me get on the whats hot list :)

PLZ :)))))