55. It's Prom Player

*PROM NIGHT*

JANE POV

"Hey Jane can you watch Gabbie for us? K thanks," Mark said. Mark seriously it's my prom night! I said. "Well we'll be back before the last dance," He said. Mark she's your kid and your taking care of her tonight, I said. "No Jane, I'm Not," Mark said. What the hell is wrong with you? I ask. "Jane im tired of being stuck in the house and now im getting out and so is Sophia," He said. I grab him by his shirt. We've had this talk before remember? Grow up your a father now! Now you go do whatever and I'll watch Gabbie but you owe me. Oh and you better watch it kid, Because I see you living with mom in your near feature if you dont straighten up, I said. "You wouldn't," he said. Oh I would, I said.

I walk down Holding Gabbie as Mark and Sophia left. Hey can you please hold her while I call Matt? I ask Matt's grandma. "Why do you have to call Matt dear?" She ask. Because I have to let him know I can't go to prom because I have to watch Gabbie, I said. "No I will watch Gabbie and you will go to prom," She said. Are you sure? I ask. "Yes dear they will be back in a a couple of hours, I can watch until then," She said. I just dont want you to have to feel like you have too, I said. "I dont dear, If I didnt want to do it I wouldnt have suggested it," She said. Okay thank you so much, I said. "Your welcome dear," She said. "Jane," Gabbie said. Jane? Oh my God you just said Jane, I said excitedly as I hug her. I ran back upstairs and got my dress on.

MATT POV

"Please help me with my tie, she didnt get the clip one," Mason said. Are you kidding me? You never learned how to tie a tie? I ask. "No I always got a clip tie," He said. Well Im sorry buddy you got to figer it out yourself,I said. "You dont know how to eather?" He ask. Oh yeah, I know how to, But I had to learn by myself because dad made me because thats how he learn. I said. "So You wont help Me?" He ask. Nope, I said. He look at me. Are you ready to go? I ask. " I, Yeah, " He said.

So we took two cars and got to Jane's house in 5 minutes. Grandma was already there. "Grandma how the hell do you tie a tie?" Mason ask. I laughed. "Well why didnt Matthew help you?" She ask. "Because Matthew is a jackass," Mason said. I laughed. "Okay boys enough with the language." Grandma said. "Wow," Mason said. I turned around and saw Greenlee. You look beautiful, I said with a smile. "Thank you," She said. I look over up the stairs and did a double take as I saw Jane.

I got nervious when I saw her, why I dont know. You look gorgeous, I said in a wisper. She smiled. "Your not to bad yourself," She wispered back. I smiled. "Okay Guys started heading out, dont want you guys to be late," Grandma said. Bye, We all said.

JANE POV