14. Player We're Moving Back Home

JANE POV

I talk myself into leaving Matt by himself but before I left I got all the knifes and pit them in my bag. I ran well more like Jog home to go get my car. I got to Jacks house about 20 minutes later. "Janie!," Mark said. Mark dont call me that its Jane. I told him. "Oh yeah sorry I didnt mean to let it slip,"  He said. Its fine, I told him. Mark get you things together, I add. "okay," He said. "And where do you think yall are going, Jack ask. Home. I told him strongly. "you cant go home and live alone," He said. I wont be alone Mark will be there, I told him.

"No Jane Im not letting you," He said as I stop him. Not letting me what live with my little brother? I think you, Was all I was able to say before mark says. "Jane where do you want me to put this stuff?"  in the trunk the back seat is full of stuff that I had at Matts house. I told him. "Oh okay," Mark said. Now Back to you! I think when you stop acting like my keeper and be my friend well talk but until then go to hell. I told him. Damn it jane your not listening, Jack said.

No your not listening to me, Im done with all your controlling you need to be my best friend not my mom or dad, I yelled. He grab my arm. Jack your hurting me! JACK! I yelled. "I am being your friend a friend that looks out with you," Jack said. Jack your hurting me. He let go of my arm and as I did I slap him as hard as I could across his face. Mark get in the car, I think Im done here, I said as walking out the door looking at Jack.

MATT POV

I walk down stairs to see what I done last night. But everything was clean up. Thanks Jane, I thought to myself. so I made me some pancakes and was getting my fork and knife. Where are the knifes, where the hell is my... damn you Jane. Im gona call her. "Hello," she answered. Jane where the hell are my knifes? I ask. "Well you didnt think I was gona keep them there did you?" she ask. well yeah there my knives, I said. "HA!" she laugh. Hey listen um thank you for cleaning the house um thank you. I said. "It's fine i didnt think you wanted to wake up the next morning and have to clean. but I would say you should go buy you some glasses and candles." She said. Haha yeah I notice, I said,

"Oh and if you ever throw a glass at me again I'll kick your ass," She said. Im sorry Jane I wasnt thinking, I said. "Its okay," She told me. Oh um Jane before you hang up, Will you please come to Maine with me? I ask. "Wow Matt from New York to Maine thats an awful long way, Who am I gona get watch Mark?" She ask. Bring Mark with you, I"ll pay for your plane tickets. I told her. "No your not paying for my tickets. I"ll get someone to watch him. Yeah I'll come for you." She said. Thank you Jane we leave tonight. I told her. "A night flight?" she ask. Yes. I said. "Okay cool." She added. Thank you Jane, I said. "Your welcome," She said. Bye.

JANE POV

Mark dont unpack! "Aww why Jane?" he ask. because Im gona need you to go to Zane's house, Maybe. I got to call him first. "Oh why am I going there?" He ask. Well because Matts perents sadly died In a I went into flashback mood.  at Matts house, "Im sorry sir your perents died in a plane crash". and back to reality. Um they died in a plane crash. So just if you got clean clothes pack them and get ready. Im going to call Zane. "Okay Jane you call Zane," He said as he started laughing. Hey Zane, I said. "Hey," He said. well I have a huge favor, Do you think mark can stay with you for a few days? Ive had a sudden flight to Maine, I said. "Oh is it for Matt's perents?" he ask quietly. Yeah, he ask me to go like 15 minutes ago.

"Oh okay well of course I'll keep Mark, My parents are away for the next week so its not a big deal," He said. Are you sure? I ask. "Of course." He said. Thanks Zane your the best, I said. "oh your welcome Jane," He said studdering. Stop blushing Zane, I said while laughing. "Haha Jane," he said. Bye, see you soon. I told him and hung up. Mark are you about ready,I yelled. "Would you stop yelling im right here," He said. Oh sorry, I got to get a few dresses and make up and I should be done. I mostly have everything already pack. I told him.

"Okay Jane sounds good." so I got done packing and ran down to see Mark at the door ready to go. We got to Zanes house about 5 minutes later. Hey Zane. Me and Mark said at the sametime. "Hey guys," He said. thanks for keeping him for me, I said. "Oh your welcome. were gona have fun we're gona go to the fair and do there stuff, in a words we wont be home much," Zane said. "Really? wow sound like fun," Mark said. Okay Mark, here some money for all the all the stuff yall will do. DONT WASTE IT! I said strongly.

"Okay Jane," Mark said. "He dont need money I got him covered," Zane said. Hush up before I hurt you, I said while smiling. "Yes I know you will," He said laughing. Well okay im gona go I need to meet matt at the airport, I said as I gave Zane a hug and kiss on the cheek and started to walk off. Stop blushing Zane as I said walking off the porch smiling. "Yeah yeah Jane." "Hey Jane What happen to your wrist," He ask. Oh um, well I might as well not lie to you.

Me and him got into an arguement.I said. "and he hurt you?" Zane ask. Yeah but its okay, I said. "No, No its not okay. well Im sorry Jane Im deffently mad now," he add. dont be it fine I took care of it. I said. "well I dont care," He said. okay well I got to go, We'll talk later, I said. "Okay be careful" mark and Zane said. Thanks guys and you be careful with my little brother, I said back.

______________________________________________________________________

Finally a long one. Jack really made me mad.  So the next chapter will have the airplane and Hotel in it.. 

COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                 VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Reading..lol :)