Thirty:

Tris
***
Ugh, I don't want to go to school. My feet hurt and so does my boobs. I feel like they grew over night. Maybe it's just my mind playing tricks on me. I take a shower and then look at myself in the mirror. My stomach is a bit bigger, but barely. Wait until I'm like five months pregnant. I'll be all fat and the baby will be kicking. I can't hide a kicking baby when I hug Four. He'll question what is moving around in me. I can't just say that I ate something bad.

I get my underwear on and my bra. I'm too lazy to get my shirt and pants on. But I can't go to school half naked. I mean the guys would love to see me in my bra and panties, but yeah. I'm not there for their pleasurement. That's even gross to think of. Before I can get my pants on, I throw up in the toilet. Ugh, I want this to end.

I get leggings and a shirt on. I then brush my hair and put it in a ponytail. I grab my backpack, my cheer bag and my phone. I then wait for Four to come and get me so we can go to school.

I see his car coming down the street. I pick up my bag and wait for him to stop. When he does, I get into the car and he drives.

"I missed you yesterday." He says

"I missed you too." I say.

"You feeling any better?" He asks.

"A little." I say.

"Good. It was so boring without at school." He says.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yep." He says.

I smile a little. I have an urge to throw up, but I'm pushing it to the side. Maybe I could talk to the school nurse or the counselor about my issue. I can't tell my parents or my friends. I can't even tell Four. I know he is the father, but no one can know.

When we get to school, I put my stuff in my locker and then head to the nurses office. When I walk in she looks up from het computer.

"Take a seat." She says.

I sit down and wait for her to finish up. Once she does, she closes the door and sits back down.

"What is your issue?" She asks.

"It's kind of a huge issue." I say.

"Okay." She says.

"I kind of got pregnant, and I don't know what to do." I say.

"First off, have you told your parents?" She asked.

"No."

"Have you told the father?"

"No."

"Have you told anyone?"

"No." I say.

"You're going to need to at least tell your parents. Look, I can call them and bring them in along with the counselor and you can tell them." She says.

"I'm not ready to tell them." I say.

"When ever you are ready, come back and we'll set up something." She says.

"Okay." I say rubbing my arms nervously.

"Go see the counselor." She says.

"Okay." I say.

I get  up and walk to the counselor. I got my self in a mess that I can't get out of. I'm freakin pregnant with Four's baby and he doesn't even know. He probably doesn't want to be a father. Why would he want to be a father at seventeen. And if other people find out, I'm going to be called a slut. I'll be shamed by everyone. Four will probably leave me and I'll be alone with this baby. I'm not giving this baby up for adoption. They deserve a life that is good. I guess I have to tell my parents. I don't want to, but I have to.

I walk to the counselor and I see the last person I wanted to see right now.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Note: you have to wait until the sequel to find out what happens😏😈😇

I'll post a note on this story when I publish the sequel