Chapter Fifteen: it's hot

★★Tris★★

The day went by in a blur. Me and Four stayed at the room and talked. We also went to a cute little shop. Right now we are in the hotel room. Caleb decided to go to the museum. I play some music and a song from grease plays.

"I got chills, they're multiplyin', and I'm losin' control
'Cause the power you're supplyin', it's electrifyin'" Four sings.

"You better shape up, 'cause I need a man, and my heart is set on you
You better shape up, you better understand, to my heart I must be true." I sing.

"You're the one that I want, ooh ooh. You're the one that I want." We both sing.

When the song is over, we both laugh. We just talk with the music on. I talk about my life and he tells me about his. I gets stuffy in the room and I change into a tank top. Four just takes his shirt off.

"Gees, I'm even sweating with this tank top on." I said.

"And we have the window open for air, but it doesn't seem to be working." He said.

"I don't want to take my shirt off because that would be awkward." I said.

"Tris, I saw you in a bikini the other day." He says.

"So?" I ask.

"You don't need to be afraid of me." He said.

I just look out the window. It is really hot in here, but what of Caleb comes in? That would be double awkward. My phone rings and I answer it. Four rubs my back.

"Hi mom." I say.

"Hey honey. Caleb got sick from the crab. He's like super Sick, we're taking him to the doctor. See you later sweet heart." She said.

"See you later, hope Caleb gets better." I say.

She hangs up first and I then put my phone done.

"Caleb's sick." I say.

"From what?" Four asks

"Crab." I say.

"Oh." He says.

"It's too hot in here. Screw the tank top." I say.

Lucky for me I'm wearing a sports bra, so it's not as awkward. I take my tank top off and now me and Four ate shirtless together.

"I know why it's so hot." Four says.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because you're in here." He said.

I hide my head in my hands and feel my face getting red. I here Four get off the bed. He then moves my hands away from from my face. He is now in front of me.

"Don't hide when you blush. It's cute when you blush." He says.

That makes me even more red. I would hide my face, but Four is kind of stopping me from doing so.

***

Early in the morning, we pack up and head to the airport. We get back on the plane and head home. Me and Four sit together on the plane. He's by the window. I lean my head on his shoulder.

"It's going to be a long ride back." I say.

"Just a few hours." Four says.

"It's Seven where we live right now." I say.

"Let's hope we don't have to go to school." He says.

"Probably won't." I said.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Note:  we all hope we don't have to go to school😂

QOTC: What's your favorite grease song? If you've seen it.

AOTC: It's a tie between Summer Nights and You're The One That I Want.

Vote and comment!