Chapter Eight: New Kid

A/N: Video is made by me 😊)

°°Four°°

Monday, yay. I get out of bed and try to wake up a bit more. I hear my mom yell and that wakes me up. I take a quick shower and get dressed. I grab a bite to eat. I then grab my bag and head out the door. I'm carpooling today. Tris said that it would be a nice way to be nice to everyone. I use the car that my parents gave me, they sell say it's theirs, but they let me use it. I've driven to school a bunch of times last year. I pull out of the drive way and make my way to Tris's house. I see her and everyone else waiting for me. I pull up and they take their seats. Tris is shot gun and everyone else is in the back.

"Car pool." I say.

"Lets do Carpool Karaoke." Tris says.

"Yeah!"everyone shouts.

Tris grabs her phone and her portable speaker. We still have an hour till school starts, so I take the long way. She then puts on a song. I believe it is Baby Don't Lie by Gwen Stefani.

"Omg, Tris, yes! This song is the shit." Christina says.

Everyone starts to sing along. During the middle of the song, I sing along. After a minute the song ends and we wait for the next one. The next song is Umbrella by Rhianna. Tris loves that song (A/N: so do I!).

All the girls sing to the Rhianna part and us guys sing to The Jay-Z part. We are pretty good at this. To bad we don't do real carpool karaoke with celebrities like James Corden on the late late show.

•••••••

We arrive at school and I park the car. We all grab our bags and hop out. I lock my car and we head into the school. When we enter, I see a new kid. He looks lost.

"We have a new kid." Tris said.

"Hopefully he's not mean." Christina says.

We all walk to class and take our seats. Me and Tris sitting in our spots. The new kid comes in and sits in the seat that's open in the front. Everyone just looks at him like he's a poster of a celebrity that everyone hates. The bell rings and Mr. Waters closes the door.

"Everyone, we have a new kid. Please stand up new one." Mr. Waters says.

The kid stands in front of the class. Tiffany gives him a weird look.

"Names Peter. Moved here from New York." Peter says.

"Where did you live in New York?" Mr. Waters asked.

"Queens." Peter said.

"Cool, you may now sit." Mr. Waters said.

°°°

At lunch, we all hang out side. Zeke and the other guys are playing a werid game, me and Tris are sitting next to each other at the picnic table. The other girls are at another table doing math work.

"Excited for the trip?" I ask.

"Yeah." She says.

"It's going to be fun." I said.

It's going to be a lot of fun. I get to go to the beach. Hang out with Tris and the best part is, I get to see her in a bikini. Okay, that sounds really werid. I'm such a perverted teenage boy.

*********"""

Note: indeed you are Four. Yeah, of you watch the late late show with James Corden you'll know what carpool karaoke is! But he does it with celebrities, not friends, lol.

QOTC: Favorite Movie?

AOTC: Not sure, I'll just say the Fifth Wave.

Vote and Comment!