Chapter Sixteen: Who's the Girl?

**Tris**

Today is Tuesday and we go back to school. My mom drops me and Caleb off and we walk into school. Our friends tackle us. I see Four come and Zeke and Shauna go up to him. Christina is killing me with her hug right now.

"I can't breathe." I say.

She let's go of me, thank goodness, I thought I was going to die if she kept on hugging me.

"So, how was the trip?" she asked.

"It was good, I have pictures I can show everyone at lunch." I said.

"Yay." she says. 

We all then walk to our classes. I get to History and Mr. Waters is writing something on the board. I set my bag down and take out my notebook and a pencil. Four comes in and sits down.

"Did Zeke ask you any questions?" I ask.

"Yeah, he asked me if anything happened. He was probably thinking we had beach sex or something." he says.

"Gross." I said.

The bell rang and Mr. Waters closes the door. He then goes to the board and writes down today's assignment. It's going to be a long day.

***
★★Four★★

At lunch, me abs Zeke go over to our friends. Shauna went home sick during Forth Period. Tris is showing everyone pictures of the trip. There's one of the just the ocean, one of everyone in the ocean. There's one of Caleb falling.

"You guys looked like you had fun." Christina said.

"We had a lot of fun." Tris said.

"Didn't you tell me about Caleb getting sick?" Christina asked.

"Yeah, from crab." Tris said.

"Anything exciting for you?" Zeke asks me.

"Not really, just went to the beach, a little shop and hung out at the hotel." I say.

"Who's the lady?" Zeke asks.

"Still not telling." I said.

"Why?" Zeke asks.

"Because you don't need to know." I said.

We all go outside and hang out in our usual spot. I sit next to Tris and Zeke and Uriah stand in front of everyone. Great, I don't even want to know what they are going to do. Zeke pulls a small bottle of hot sauce out of his front pocket. Don't even ask me why he has that in there. Uriah is too busy talking to a girl, so Zeke takes Uriah's water bottle and puts the hot sauce in it. All the girls start to giggle a bit. 

Zeke puts Uriah's water back and he is now done talking to the girl. He grabs his water bottle and takes a sip. And his face is funny. He quickly runs back into the building and we all crack up. 

"Zeke, why the hell did you have hot sauce in your pocket?" I asked.

"I have no clue." he said.

"That was so funny." Christina said.

"It was." Tris said.

"And now I shall talk to Four alone." Zeke said.

We walk over to an empty area. 

"Who's the girl?" Zeke asks.

"Not telling." I said.

"Please?" 

"No." 

"Please." 

"No"

"Please" 

"You'll find out soon." I said.

"What?" he asks.

"You heard me, soon." I said.

The bell then rings and we go to our next class. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Note: Even though they are together, their friends have no clue! 

QOTC: Do you own a cat, dog, or other animal?

AOTC: I own cats and dogs!

Vote and Comment!