Chapter Nine: Carpool Karaoke

••Tris••

The rest of the day goes by in a blur. The last bell rings and we get into Four's car. He starts it up and now we can do more carpool karaoke. I get my phone out and everyone sets their stuff on the ground. I plug my phone into the speaker and go to my playlist. What sing should we do? I scroll through and see Hello by Adele. I tap on it and the song starts to play. I put my playlist on shuffle so we can have random songs.

"Hello, it's me, I was wandering if after all these years you'll like to meet." I start off.

"To go over everything. They say that times supposed to heal ya, I ain't done much healing." Four sings.

"Hello, can you hear me?
I'm in California dreaming about who we used to be." Christina sang.

"When we were younger and free
I've forgotten how it felt before the world fell at our feet." Uriah sang.

"There's such a difference between us
And a million miles." Marlene sings next.

"Hello from the other side
I must have called a thousand times
To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done
But when I call you never seem to be home." We all sing.

We all take turns singing the rest of the song. Once it's over we all laugh. I look at my phone and the next song is Ex's and Oh's by Elle King.

Me and Christina mostly sing the song since we know it the best. I know that today is the day my mom picks me up, but I told her a friend was going to take me home. We are having so much fun.

"Tris, do Cake By The Ocean next!" Christina says.

I open my phone and find it in my playlist. I then play the song. We all sing along. This is so fun  we'll have to pick a day during the week to do this.

"Guys, what day should be the day we do this?" I ask.

"Friday!" Everyone yells.

"Is that alright Four?" I ask.

"Totally fine." Four says with a smile. It's offical, we are doing carpool karaoke every Friday.

"Woo hoo!" We all yell.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Four drops me and Caleb off at our house. I wave bye and he goes to drop everyone else.  Me and Caleb head inside. Our mom greets us.

"Hey you two." She says.

"Hi mom." We say.

"What were you two doing?" She asks.

"Carpool karaoke." I said.

"The thing they do on the l late late show?" She asks.

"Yep." I say.

"Sounds like fun." She said.

"It was a lot of fun." I say.

She smiles at us and goes into the kitchen. I head up stairs to my room. Once I get there I close the door and sit on my bed. I hear my phone go off. I grab it off of my desk and see who is texting. It's Christina. Go figure.

Christina- We should go shopping Saturday.

Tris- Sure.

Christina- What time is best for you?

Tris- Any time in the morning.

Christina- 11?

Tris- That'll work.

Yay more shopping this weekend. I just went shopping last weekend, but oh well.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Note: I've been watching carpool karaoke on YouTube and the one with Demi Lovato and Nick Jonas is the best!

Also one on this chapter is good. George Clooney singing is funny!

QOTC: Do you play Minecraft?

AOTC: I don't play Minecraft, but I play a game called exploration which is like Minecraft, just with out monsters.

Vote, comment, and something!