Chapter Eleven: Weekend Vacation

(Time skip to trip)

**Tris POV**

It's the weekend of the trip, yay. I pack my bag up. I'm taking extra clothes, my sun dress, my bathing suit, and a few other things. I unplug my phone charger and put it in the front pouch. I grab my phone and stick it in my pocket. It's currently three thirty in the morning. Yeah, my mom woke me up super early, and I was not too happy. But I remembered that it was for the trip and I got out of bed quickly and took a shower.

I'm in non beach clothes right now. A regular v-neck shirt, skinny jeans and my favorite pair of shoes. I look over at the shirt that Christina got me. It was a cool T-Shirt with a cute character on it, but I haven't wore it yet. I guess I'll wear it Monday. I zipper up my suit case and grab my tote bag. I then head downstairs with both of them. My mom hands me a bagel and we go out to the car. My dad and Caleb come out last. We are going to drive to the air port in the same car as the Eaton's. It'll be My parents in the front, Four's parents in the middle seat, and us three teens in the back. I'm going to be squished by two boys. Except one is my brother and one is my friend. Kind of awkward when I think about it.

"Okay, all of our stuff is going in the back back where there is no seats." My dad says.

I put my suitcase and tote bag back there. Caleb puts his suit case back there and my parents do to. We then get into the car. I sit by one of the windows. When we pick up the Eaton's, I'll be in the middle.

My dad starts the car and he then pulls out of the drive way. We the drive to the Eaton's house. When we get there they are waiting for us. We let them put their bags in the car and then they get in. Me and Caleb scoot over and Four sits next to me. We all buckle up and my dad starts to drive again.

"How long are we going to be on the plane?" I ask.

"A few hours." My mom said.

Last time we took a plane ride, our flight got delayed. We sat in the airport for ten hours. It was the worst. Luckily we showed up to Thanksgiving in enough time. This year we are just going to drive to my grandma's house.

We get to the airport and go through the metal detector things. We then have our bags go through it. After that we wait for them to say that our flight is ready to be boarded. 

"I only know we are going to a beach." Four said.

"You don't know which one?" I asked.

"Nope." he said.

"They're good at keeping stuff a little secret." he said.

"Evilness overload." I say.

"A bunch of evilness." he said.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Note: Mister Evil Overlord, or whatever they call him in Megamind, bleh.

Won't be updating a lot this week.

Vote and comment!