Twenty-Two: Tacos

★★Tris★★

After about three hours of shopping, we head to the food court to meet up with Tobias and Zeke. I spot them sitting at a table. Zeke talking and Four looking bored. Of course when we come over, his face lightens up a bit. He comes over to me and gives me a hug.

"Hi to you too." I say.

"So, where are we eating?" Christina asked.

"How about that small taco place." Zeke says.

"Sure, I haven't had a good taco in a while." Christina says.

We all then head over to the Taco place that is tucked into the far corner of the mall along with some other useless shops. All the shops over here just make no sense. One shop sells the things that you see on TV, which are useless and junk. Another one sells pillow pets, which no one uses anymore. 

The Taco place is gross, but hey, they want tacos. I'll probably just order a drink, I'm not that hungry. When we enter the place, Zeke and Christina order right away. Me and Four stay behind and just look at the menu.

"That looks gross." I say.

"What?" Four asks.

"Number five." I say.

He looks at the menu things and makes a gagging noise. I go up to the ordering counter when Christina is done.

"Hello, how may I help you." The guy says, sounding very bored.

"I'll just have a large drink." I say.

"Two dollars and fifty cents." he says.

I grab my wallet and pull out a three dollars. I hand it to the grumpy guy and he then gives me my change and the cup. I go over to drink station and fill it up. Christina and Zeke found a table. I sit next to Christina.

"Did you order food?" she asked.

"Nope." I say.

"Why not?" she asks.

"Everything looks gross." I say.

"It does, but this place has some great food." Zeke says.

Yeah, sure great food. Caleb ate here once, and our poor bathroom didn't get a break. It was not pretty and I couldn't sleep that night either. It sucks having a room that is right next to the bathroom. I'm so glad that the smell from the bathroom doesn't sneak into my room. 

"Yeah, I'm sure your toilet will be saying that later too." I say taking a sip of my drink.

"Gross." Christina says.

Four comes over to the table and sits down next to Zeke.

"The guy is so grumpy." Four says.

"Tell me about." I say.

We all start to laugh. A bit later Christina and Zeke's food comes. Me and Four just casually drink our drinks. Christina and Zeke talk about something and me and Four are just having a staring contest because we are bored.

"You almost blinked." I said.

"No." he says.

"yes." I say.

"No."

"Yes." 

"No." he says as he blinks.

"Ha, you blinked." I say.

"No fair, you kept bugging me." he said.

"Fine, let's have another round." I say.

We then start another round of a staring contest. I guess this is kind of easy since I can just stare into his eyes all day. I'm sure he can say the same thing. 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Note: Crappy chapter, but it's an update. Sorry for not updating in so long :(

QOTC: What are you currently reading?

AOTC: The Fifth Wave

Vote, Comment and check out my story Hope in all the Small Places :)