Chapter Ten: What's wrong with being Confident?

••Four••

It's Friday, time for our carpool karaoke. I grab my keys and my bag. I go outside and get into my car and start it up. I then go to pick everyone up. I make my over to Tris's house and only, her, Caleb, Christina, Uriah, and Marlene are there. They get into the car.

Tris sets up the music and I drive. The song she picks is Confident by Demi Lovato.

"It's time for me to take it
I'm the boss right now
Not gonna fake it
Not when you go down
'Cause this is my game
And you better come to play" we all sang.

"I used to hold my freak back
Now I'm letting go
I make my own choice
Bitch, I run this show
So leave the lights on
No, you can't make me behave." Tris sang

"So you say I'm complicated
That I must be outta my mind
But you had me underrated
Rated, rated." Christina sang.

"What's wrong with being, what's wrong with being
What's wrong with being confident?
What's wrong with being, what's wrong with being
What's wrong with being confident?" We all sing.

We all take turns singing the rest of the song. We laugh when Uriah does his solo. He sounds like a dying whale. No offence to whales. Whales may sound better than Uriah. the next song comes on and we all sing along. We sing along to all the songs until we get to school.

When we get there, we all tumble out of the car laughing. Everyone gives us weird looks and we just laugh even more. I tumble to my locker and unlock, set my things I don't need right now in there. I then lock it back up and head on Mr. Waters class. When I get there, I sit down in my desk.

Mr. Waters hands back the test from yesterday. I look down and I got a B on it. Not bad, not bad. It wasn't a big test, thank goodness, but if it was, I wouldn't fail it. The big test is like next month. All of the teachers like to do small tests on the second week of school, those weirdos.

The bell rings and Mr. Waters goes to the front of the class. Our class then starts.

+++

"Dude, what did you get on that test?" Zeke asks as we walk to lunch.

"A B." I said.

"I got a D." he said.

"It wasn't a hard test, how did you manage to do that?" I asked.

"No clue." he said.

"Well, at least it's not a big test." I said.

We walk into the cafeteria and walk outside to everyone else. Uriah looks like he is giving a speech, or something like that. We come up and Zeke scares him. Everyone starts to laugh. I go over and sit next to Tris.

"What was he even doing before we came out?" I asked.

"He was giving a speech on bacon." She said

★★****

Guys chapter ten got messed up some how! I don't know how! So sorry about the mistake!