chapter Twenty-Four: Day out part 1

**Tris**

At lunch me and Christina talk about shoes and boys. Typical girl talk. Good thing all of the boys are outside. Zeke and Uriah are chasing each other around. Four and Will are talking. Also Marlene and Shauna are outside. They're under a tree on their phones.

"So, tomorrow we have no school, what do you want to do?" she asks.

"I was thinking of hanging out at Four's place." I say.

"Oooh, a little addition, multiplication." she says wiggling her eyebrows.

"Not like that." I say covering my face with my hands in embarrassment. 

"Aw man." she says.

I then smack her with my jacket sleeve. 

"You nasty. We haven't even had our first kiss yet." I say.

Oh no, Christina has this devilish look on her face. I throw away my tray and run outside. I then run over to Four and Will and hide behind them. 

"Don't tell Christina I'm here." I say.

"Got it." Will says.

I stay hidden behind them. A voice that belongs to Christina talks to them.

"Have you guys seen Tris. I can't find her." she says.

"No, we haven't seen her. We thought she was with you." Four says.

"Yeah, maybe she went to the bathroom." Will says.

"I'll go look in there." she says.

I then peep my head out. I look over Four's shoulder and see that Christina went inside. I quickly come out from behind him and sit next to him. 

"That was a close one." I say.

"Why are you hiding from her?" Four asks.

"Uh..." I say looking at the ground.

"You can tell me anything." Four says looking up at me.

"It's really embarrassing and rather not bring it up." I say

"Okay." He says.

The rest of our gang comes over here. Marlene sits next to me. Shauna stands next to her. Uriah and Zeke stand behind Four and Will. Christina comes back outside and sees me. I give her a hey, sorry smile. She runs over here and pushes me into Four. I only get squished into his arm.

"Sorry." I say to him.

He looks over at me and smiles. The bell rings and we all head to our next class.

***

★Four POV★

Today is Tuesday and Tris is coming over. We plan on hanging out. Going to the mall and walking around town. I get dressed into regular clothes and then walk over to her place. We're just going to walk around. No car, just a lot if water and two legs each.

It doesn't take long to get to Tris's house. When I get there, she's walks out of the door. She's looks really pretty today. She has this pretty skirt with a button shirt on and of course, she's wearing her converses with the outfit.

"Nice outfit." I say.

"Thanks, I do have shoes that went with this, but they're painful to wear, so I wore my regular shoes." She says.

"Very formal." I say.

"Hey, all you're wearing is a tee shirt and jeans." She says.

I smile at her and then we start walking.

*********************
Note: More updates coming later.

Tris outfit if it loads. I'm going to feel stupid if the picture doesn't load onto the chapter when I publish it

 I'm going to feel stupid if the picture doesn't load onto the chapter when I publish it

QOTC: Converses or Vans?

AOTC: Converses😊

Vote, comment, peace out✌