Chapter Fourteen: Idk what to name this chapter

★★Four★★

Later that night, we all get changed into sleeping clothes. Caleb leaves to go get more food. I sit in my chair. Tris sits in her bed. She then looks over at me.

"Look, you can share the bed with me, just no funny business." She said

"You sound like my mom with the funny business part." I said.

"Well, the rules are the rules." She said

I grab my blanket and pillow and head over to her bed. She makes room for me and I lay down. Tris is still sitting. I look over at her and she is looking at something on her phone.

"What are you looking at?" I ask.

"Pictures that I took. I'm going to keep the good ones." She said.

She then sets down her phone and lays down. She's facing towards me. Her eyes are pretty.

"How are we going to tell everyone?" I asked.

"How about we Let them figure it out." She said.

"That's going to be funny." I said.

"Chris will probably ask me if we did anything." She said.

"And Zeke will probably ask me who the lucky lady is." I say.

"Has he been asking you that?" She asks

"Yep, every day." I say.

"Gees, he's like the boy version of Chris." She says.

"Yep." I say.

Caleb comes back into the room and he goes into his bed. He turns off his lamp when he does so. There's no actually light in the room, so there's lamps. I turn off our lamp and Tris snuggles against me. I wrap one arm around hey since she is using the other one add her pillow. I've never actually slept in the same bed as a girl before. Yeah, I dated Lauren, but she only wanted sex, so I wouldn't let her into my bed. Tris on the other hand doesn't want to have sex. She just wants to be cuddled.

★★★★

I wake up and Tris is still asleep. Her hair is in my face. It smells pretty good. Great, I feel weird for sniffing her hair. I carefully move my arm that is wrapped around her. She grabs my hand and puts my arm back around her. Come on Tris, I have to pee and like really bad too.

"Tris, I really need to pee." I say.

She let's go of me and I quickly go to the bathroom. And yeah, you know what happens when a guy goes the bathroom. I get done and wash my hands. I then dry them off and head into the main room. Caleb goes into the bathroom next. I go back over to Tris who is sitting up with her back to me. She stretches and then gets up.

"Now I have to wait to use the bathroom." She says.

Caleb comes out a few seconds later and she goes in. I decide to get dressed while she is in the bathroom. Lucky for me Caleb leaves. I change. Tris comes out of the bathroom while I'm zippering my pants. I don't have a shirt on. I know she has seen me shirtless the other day, so I don't let it bother me.

She grabs some of her clothes and goes into the bathroom to get changed. A minute later she comes out. We then leave the room. We take our ruin card and meet up with everyone else.

"How did you kids sleep?" Mrs. Prior asks.

"Fine." Me, Tris, and Caleb answered.

"We leave early Monday morning." My mother says.

"For today is adults are going to go to a museum. You kids can do what ever you like. We'll give you some money before we leave." Mrs. Prior says.

I look over at Tris and she looks at me. We can spend a day alone. My parents get up and hand me fifty dollars. Tris's mom gives Tris and Caleb Forty dollars. They then leave. Caleb says he's going to go to a ship he saw the other day. Me and Tris head up to the room.

"We can do whatever we want." I say.

"What should we do?" She asks.

"You choose." I say.

"Let's....

★★★★★★★★★★★★
Note: what are they going to do?

QOTC: What brand phone do you have?

AOTD: An HTC

Yeah, I'm running out of questions, lol.

Vote and Comment!