Chapter Five: Homework

**Tris POV**

"Did you also get homework from Mr. Lewis?" Christina asks.

"Yeah." I said.

"Why is he giving us a book project already?" she asks.

"Who knows." I said.

"And he won't even tell us what book we are doing, so that makes it even more horrible." she said.

"He'll probably tell us what book next week." I said.

"What if he makes us figure it out again?" she asked.

"I sure hope not." I said.

"Anyways, what was that look Four gave you in art?" she asked.

"Who knows." I said.

"You." she said.

"I don't know, if I knew, I would tell you." I said.

"It looked like a look of hey your cute." she said.

"Four would never give me that look." I said.

"You did tell me that he wanted to change his ways." she said.

"Yeah, doesn't mean he's going to change his view of me." I said.

"What if deep down he had a little crush on you. That would be the cutest thing ever." she said.

"Sure." I said.

"It would." she said.

I close my locker and face her. She's taller than me. Everyone is taller than me.

"Why would he even like me?" I asked.

"I can see why, but Tomorrow, your going to wear your hair down and we are going to do a survey of are you pretty or are you not." she said.

"Great, a survey." I said.

"And when everyone says yes, you'll know why Four would have a crush on you. Why else would he break up with that other bitch." Christina said.

"Speaking of her, there she is walking towards us. Act casual." I said.

"How was your day?" Christina asked.

"Good, except History was so boring." I said.

"I know, Mr. Waters almost made me fall asleep, but when I closed my eyes for ten seconds he smacked a book on my desk. Worst thing ever." she said.

"Haha." I said.

"You, it's your fault Four broke up with me." Lauren said.

"Actually, wouldn't it be your fault. I mean, you were the one dating him, and he broke up with. I don't think he broke up with Tris." Christina said.

I tried to keep my laugh in. Lauren had this weird face. It was a mix of shut up and what. She then turned around and took off. I high fived Christina and then laughed. 

"Oh the joy." Christina said.

"That was awesome." I said.

"And that's why I'm your best friend." she said.

+++

The last bell rang and we and Christina ran out of the building. Caleb and Will followed us. Uriah was chasing Zeke and Four was walking all cool. 

"Hey, Uriah, piggy back ride." I said.

He comes over to me and jump onto his back and he runs around with me on his back. I and Uriah have been doing this ever since kindergarten. It was cute and funny the first time. The teacher was scared for life and me and Uriah were laughing. Me and him have also been friends for a long time. Christina, Will and Uriah are pretty much my best friends. Everyone else is a good friend, except for Four, since he was mean to me, but I'm giving him a chance, so he'll probably be a good friend soon.

I get off Uriah's back and I wave bye to everyone. Me and Caleb then walk home. Four waits at the school for his dad. His dad always picks him up on Thursdays. We get picked up on Mondays since that is the day our mom doesn't do volunteer work. 

"This school year is going to be interesting." I said.

"Yeah, Four trying to be good, Four and his mystery crush, it's going to be intense." Caleb said.

"Got any homework?" I asked.

"Mrs. Matthews and Mr. Lewis." he said.

"That's right, you have Mrs. Matthews for math, I forgot." I said.

"And you have Mrs. Clare." he said.

"Yep, I also have that homework for Mr. Lewis." I said.

"Fun fun fun." he said.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Note: I hate getting homework the first day of school. Anyways you know the part in this chapter where Christina says the teacher slammed a book on her desk? Well, my health teacher would do that if you fell asleep in his class. It would be so funny to see the person's reaction. One boy fell asleep and teacher screamed in his ear to wake him up and he jumped over two desks, it was so funny! I'm going to miss that class so much!

QOTC: What is one thing your best friend says that is super annoying/gross

AOTC: "Remember that time in band camp..." It's really nasty afterwards, too gross to put!

Vote, Comment, Answer and follow!