Chapter Seventeen: Christina finds out

**Tris**

The last bell rang and everyone gets up and gathers up their stuff. I stuff my book in my bag and head to my locker to get my jacket. It has been a week since me and four got together and none of our friends have figured it out. I unlock my locker and grab my jacket. Tomorrow is our carpool karaoke at least. 

I close my locker and Christina is there. I jump a little because she scared me by standing there.

"So, any plans for the weekend?" she asks.

"Not really, I'll probably just be in my room or doing something with my family." I said.

"What about Four?" she asks.

"He's going to be doing his own thing." I said.

"Mmm-hmm." she said.

"What?" I ask.

"I'm pretty sure you two are dating." she said.

"And why would you think that?" I ask.

"He comes to your locker everyday, he walks you to class. The way he looks at you. The way you smile and laugh around him." she said.

"So?" I ask.

"That means you're dating." she said.

"It could mean we are friends." I said.

"Denial." she said.

I just walk out of the school. Caleb is waiting for me and we both walk home. I don't turn around because I know that Christina will be mad looking. Half way home I get a text message from Christina. It reads 'call me'. I'll call her when I get home, all she's going to do is just yell how much denial I'm in or whatever she calls it. 

I open the door to the house and go up to my room. I then call Christina.

"You are in big trouble with me." she said.

"Hi to you too." I say.

"But seriously, you and four are dating, you can not deny that. Oh, hi Rose. No, I'm alright." Christina says.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"My sister just asked that, I'm fine. She was wonder what was going on because I was yelling." she said.

"Classic." I said.

"Anyways, back to you and Four, you can not deny it Tris." she said.

"Yes, we are dating, but we decided to wait for you guys to figure it out." I said.

"YAY!" she screams. 

I take the phone away from my ear because she is so loud. 

"Christina be Quiet!" I hear her little sister yell.

"Sorry Rose." she said.

"Yeah, Christina, I'm pretty sure my whole neighborhood heard you." I said.

"Oops." she said.

"Anyways, I got to go. Are you doing carpool karaoke tomorrow?" I ask.

"I can't, I have to go to my little sister's doctor appointment tomorrow morning." she said.

"Oh well, see you at school." I say.

"Bye bye." she said.

I hung up the phone and set it down on my desk. Christina figured it out. Now either she'll tell everyone else, or everyone else in on their own to find out. She'll probably tell everyone else since she can never keep her mouth shut. 

I go down stairs and wash the dishes. Tomorrow is going to be a long day.

************************************************************************************************

Note: It's short, but it's an update. I haven't updated in a few days, so I figured you guys would like an update.

QOTC: Do you remember Christina's little sister from the book?

AOTC: I never forgot about her little sister!

Vote, comment and pineapples!