Chapter Twenty-Five: Day out part 2

★★Tris★★

First we walk to the mall. We go to this phone case shop and I look around. I could use a new phone case. My current phone case is plain purple. It's also starting to fall apart.

I look around and then I see this pretty Pattern phone case. I pay for it and the lady then hands it to me. Me and Four then leave. 

"Another phone case?" He asks.

"Yeah, my purple one is falling apart." I say.

I get my new phone case on and we head to the Vans shop in the mall. I own one pair of Vans. Christina got me them for my birthday. They were blue.

"Do you have money?"he asked.

"Yep." I say showing him my wallet.

"I only have sixty dollars." He says

"I have seventy and my dad's credit card. He said to use it incase we run out of cash." I say.

"My mom left her credit card with me. I have it in my wallet." He says.

"Cool." I say walking into the store.

Me and Four look around. Him looking at Vans for guys and me looking at the Vans for girls. I find this cute pair that is purple. It's like a galaxy. I look at the price tag. Clearance, twenty dollars. Fifty percent off. Hey if the shoe fits, buy it.

I take it off the shelf and try it on. What do you know, it fits. I put it in the box and head up to the register. I pay for the shoes and then go up to Four. He just got done paying for shoes too.

"Where to next?" I ask.

"Where ever you want to go." He says.

***

After an hour, we leave the mall. We are now walking around the city. So much stuff to see. So far we have only took pictures in front of random buildings.

"When are we heading home?" I ask

"When ever you want to." He says.

"So sweet." I say.

He smiles at me and puts his phone in his pocket. I feel like a celebrity right now. I have cool sunglasses on, a hot boyfriend, wearing a cute outfit and I'm carrying around bags. Now I just need some paparazzi's. And I need a sun hat.

Grey clouds roll over the city and I tell Four that we should head home. He doesn't disagree. We walk back to his place. Luckily we get there before the rain pours down on us.

"We almost got soaked." I said.

"Yep." He says setting his stuff down.

"So what should we do, besides me putting on fake nails?" I ask.

"Watch a movie, talk, talk during a movie." He says.

"I like all options. I'll go with talking though." I say grabbing the fake nails out of my bag.

"Why do girls wear fake nails?" He asks.

"Because they look better than our real nails." I say .

I take them out of the package and start following the back of the box.

"Everyone's all going to be asking what we did today when we go back to school tomorrow." He says.

"Yeah, they'll ask stupid questions like, omg did you guys have sex? Omg did you guys streak?" I say.

"Yeah, Zeke would most likely ask that last one." He says with a laugh.

"He's such a perv." I say.

"Yeah." He says.

I now wait for my nails to set. Why am I thinking of that scene from the Notebook where they kiss in the rain. I would do that scene, but I don't want to get my shoes wet. I could take them off.

"Have you ever seen the notebook?" I ask.

"Yeah, my mom and dad watched it before." He says.

"So you know that scene where they kiss in the rain." I say.

"Yep." He says.

I bite my lip and look outside at the rain. Four must notice me doing that because when I take my shoes off, he grabs my hand and leads me outside.

I laugh as the rain falls on us. This is a great way to get sick, but I don't care.

Four wraps an arm around me and pulls me closer. I place my hands on his chest and he pulls me into a kiss. He has soft and rough lips.

He pulls out of the kiss and I start to worry that I did something wrong. But he smiles at me and leads me inside.

"Do you want me to drive you home?" He asks.

"Yes and no." I say.

"What?" He asks.

"Drive me home so I can get extra clothes." I say.

"Okay." He says.

"We're going to have a sleep over." I say.

********************
Note: no they are not going to have sex. They're only like teenagers, so yeah. Maybe book two.

Here's a pic of what Tris got

Sorry if there's no pic, wattpad likes to do that to me

QOTC: favorite app?

AOTC: idk

Vote comment and carry on