Chapter Twenty-Six: Sleep Over

★★Four★★

I drive Tris to her house so she can get her extra clothes. We do have school tomorrow, but hey, we can still have a sleep over.

"Got everything?" I ask Tris as she gets back into the car.

"Yep." She says closing the door.

I smile and pull out of her drive way. I then drive back to my house. I park back into the drive way and we get out of the car.

"I'm going to go change." She says as we enter the house.

"Okay." I say.

I go up to my room and get it cleaned up. She can have the bed and I can sleep on the floor or something. I still have that sleeping bag in the basement. Minutes later Tris comes out of the bathroom wearing a tank top and pajama shorts. Her hair up in a ponytail.

"So, what do we do now?"she asks, sitting on my bed.

"Whatever you want to do." I say

"Movie?" she asks.

"Sure, what movie?" I ask.

She puts her finger on her chin and thinks. I watch her as she thinks.

"You have The Notebook, right?" she asks.

"Yeah, why?" I ask.

"Because that is what we are going to watch." she says.

"I hate that movie, but I'll still watch it with you." he says.

"Yay." she says.

I grab the movie from downstairs and bring it back to the room. Tris wraps her self up like a burrito on my bed. I laugh and put in the stupid movie. I then get into the bed and hug Burrito Tris. 

"You should like share the blanket." I say laughing.

"No, I don't care if it is your blanket, I'm staying wrapped up." she says.

"Be that way." I say laughing.

She snuggles into the blanket and I just hug the burrito Tris. After a while, she unwraps the blanket from herself and snuggles against me. I smile and we fall asleep like that.

💎💐💎
Note: short chapter, but it's an update. I'll try to update tomorrow, but I have school😔

QOTC: Favorite subject?

AOTC:English😊📓✏

Vote
Comment
Check out my story Super Agents