Chapter Thirteen: The Beach

**Tris**

We get to the beach and find a spot to put our stuff. Four and Caleb take their shirts off. My dad and Mr. Eaton keep theirs on, and I'm thankful they do. I sit down on the towel that my mom handed to me. She packed everyone's beach towel. I set my tote bag down. I hear my phone go off and I grab it out of my bag. It's Christina calling me.

"Hi Chris." I say.

"Hey Tris, are you at the beach?" she asked.

"Yep, looking at the ocean right now." I said.

"Make sure to take a lot of pictures to show us when you get back." Chris said.

"We'll be back Monday or Tuesday, depends on the flight." I said.

"Okay, tell Four I said him oh and your brother too." she said.

"Bye." I say.

I hang up the phone and head over to the guys who are having a water fight. I step into the water and it's freezing. Four comes over and grabs me. He pretty much throws me into the water. I'm freezing. I get out of the water and take off my dress so it won't get wet, so now I'm in just my bikini. I then go back to the water and freeze. Caleb throws water at me and I tackle him. Four comes and splashes even more water on me. I tackle him next. Caleb steps out of the water as I try to tackle Four. He's too strong for me and I give up and dive under. He of course comes after me. I go back above the water. a second later his head pops up.

"I don't ever get a break from you, do I?" I asked.

"Nope." he said.

We swim back up to the beach and head over to everyone else. This time the adults go to the water. We stay at the towels. Caleb goes to find a bathroom and it's just me and Four.

"You look pale." I say.

"I do?" he asks.

"Yeah, are you alright?" I asked.

"Totally fine." he said.

He picks up his phone and looks into the screen. Probably to see how pale he is.

"Whatever is going on, I can help you." I said.

"Okay, I have a crush on this girl, just I don't know what to do." he said.

"Who is she?" I asked.

"If I told you, you would think I'm insane." he said.

"Everything you say makes me think your insane, but in a good way." I said.

(A/N: If you guys read my story Super Agents, that were this line is from!) 

"Fine. itsyou." he says fast.

"Me?" I ask.

"Yeah." he says quietly.

"Awe." I say.

He just looks the other way. I grab his hand he looks back at me.

"Look, it's alright." I say.

"Yeah, but..." he trails off.

"Yes, I like you too." I say.

"Really?" he asks.

"Yeah, I just could never tell anyone. Chris would tell the entire school if I told her." I said.

"True." he said.

+++

After hours and hours of fun, we grab our stuff and head back to the hotel. We walk this time. I put my dress on and everyone gets the clothes they came in back on. Me and Four walk side by side down the side walk. In front of is is Mr & Mrs Eaton, my parents and Caleb are in front of them. 

"How did you get a crush on me?" I ask.

"You're really beautiful. You're kind, your friends love you a lot. How do you have a crush on me?" he asks.

"You were a jerk, but changed your ways, your a cool person. You're hot." I say blushing at the last thing I said.

"Wow." he said.

"It's the truth." I say.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Note: I will make a cliff hanger at some point, just not now. 

I was laughing when I put that one line in. If you guys want to read Super Agents, go to my profile to find it. I'm editing it right now and making it better, so it's not finished, but you'll love it (Maybe)

Next chapter is going to be interesting, I would tell you what happens, but that would spoil it! 

Love you all (As friends!)

QOTC: Favorite Male artist? (I already asked favorite artist, but let's make it male artist on this one)

AOTC: Nick Jonas and Justin Timberlake. 

Vote and Comment!