Chapter twenty-Seven: Fun

**Tris**

I go over to Four's house. Tonight he said we'll just stay in and watch a movie. I don't think he wants to just watch a movie. I think he just wants to do something more. I don't think me and him are ready for that. It feels just last week we met. Maybe we did just last week.

"Hey Tris." Four says giving me a kiss.

"Hey." I say.

"You look beautiful." He says with a smirk.

"Thanks." I say blushing.

"Come in." He says moving out of the way.

I walk into the house and he closes the door. I smile and he leads me upstairs. His room is decorated with food and a candle. Mmm, food. Looking at it reminds me of how hungry I am.

"You're the best." I say.

He smiles and turns on a movie. I sit down on his bed and eat some popcorn. He comes and joins me.

"What movie?" I ask.

"The Avengers. I didn't feel like watching a movie so I picked a random one." He says.

"Funny." I say smiling.

He wraps an arm around me. I melt into his embrace. He's so soft and warm. He's like a human pillow. I could just cuddle him all day.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you too." I say.

"I love you more." He said.

"No, I love you more." I say.

"Hmm." He says.

I smirk and give him a kiss. He kisses back and deepens it. I love his kisses too. They are warm and light and amazing. Its like kissing slik. Mmm.

His hand goes on my waist and I wrap mine around his neck. We keep kissing and kissing. I love him so much. He is an amazing guy. His kisses are amazing. His touch is soft and he's just soft in general.

I wrap my legs around his waist and he then holds me by my butt. It feels weird. But I let him keep them there. Its not like we're going to have sex or anything.

★⭐★

Four POV
~*~

We wake up the next morning. Tris laying on my chest and me drawing circle patterns on her bare back. Yeah, we did it. I know we started dating and we're in High School, but it just happened.

"Morning." Tris mummbles.

"Hey sleepy head." I say.

"Good thing we don't have school today." Tris says sitting up and covering herself with the blanket.

"Yeah." I say.

She smiles and gives me a small kiss. She then gets up and goes to the bathroom with her bag. I get up and get dressed in my room. I then head down to the kitchen.

Today we have school and our parents are supposed to come back from their trip. Good thing they didn't come back right now. We would be in huge trouble. My mom and dad would kill me if they just saw  me and Tris like that. Also her parents would lecture her hard. I don't think she wants a lecture on protected sex. No wants a lecture on it.

"We can't tell anyone what we did." Tris says walking up to me.

"What about our friends." I ask.

"Especialy them. They'll tell the whole school we had sex. And then that will leak to my brother which Will leak to my parents." She says rubbing her arms.

"Okay, we won't tell anyone." I say.

"Don't  even tell Zeke. He's horrible with secrets." She says.

"Okay, I won't tell him." I say.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Note: I wanted to spice things up a bit😏. Anyways, sorry for not updating. I have school and homework. I barely have time to go on here. But don't worry, only two more chapters of this story. And yes I will have a sequel. I have to have a sequel. But the sequel might take time, so I'll post a note on this book when I publish the sequel.

Vote✔
Comment💬
Peace out✌