Chapter Six: Friday

**Four**

It's finally Friday, woohoo. I know School only just started, but I sure want this weekend to come! I have to attend the dinner that Tris's family is coming to. They are coming to me father wants to tell them about a trip that we are going to go on in a few months. Hopefully they agree to come. Well, I hope Tris wants to come. Wait, what am I saying. 

"Hey bro." Zeke says walking up to me. 

"Hey." I said.

We do our hand shake and walk into the school. I go to my locker. Zeke's is right next to mine. We unlock them and set our stuff in there. 

"So, who's the lucky lady?" he asked.

"Not telling." I said.

"I can't keep guessing forever." he said.

"But you have to." I said.

"Dude, I'm your bro." he said.

"That doesn't change my mind." I said.

"Come on Four." he said.

"Come On Zeke." I whine. 

I walk to History and go and sit in my desk. If Tris's family does accept our trip offer, I can be closer to her. Not in a perverted way, but I'll be able to talk to her and maybe spill my feelings. I just feel like she'll laugh or say she doesn't like me back. I didn't break up with Lauren for no reason. 

Tris walks in and takes her seat. I look at my paper when she glances at me. 

"Hi four." she says.

"Hey." I said.

"How are you?" she asks.

"I'm good, did your mom tell you about the diner this weekend?" I asked.

"Yeah, she told me last night." she said.

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow." I said.

"Ha ha, yeah." she said.

The bell rings and Mr. Waters walks in. He takes his seat and put on his glasses and takes roll. Once he done, he starts the very very boring class. 

+++

"Dude, Mr. Water's class was kind of cool." Zeke said.

"If you say so." I said.

"what, he let us watch that video." he said.

"I honestly fell asleep." I said.

"Your a party pooper." he said.

Me and him walk over to the table with Uriah and his friends. He friends include, Tris, her brother, her friend, that Marlene chick and that other chick, Lynn I think.

"What do you two want?" Uriah asked.

"It's called hanging with the little bro." Zeke said.

While Zeke puts Uriah into a head lock, I steal one of his fries.