Chapter 38

Story Of My Life -One Direction

"I'm giving you five seconds to leave and never talk to me again." I threatened.

"One..." I began after a moment of awkward silence passed.

"Georgia, please just turn around." He still held onto my wrist, not realizing the pain I'm experiencing.

"Two..."

"You're being childish." He said and I scoffed.

"Three..." I continued.

"Turn around! Just turn around!" He was losing his patience but I really couldn't give a shit.

"Four..." I really just hope he leaves, I never want to even look at him ever again.

"Just talk to me! I'll leave right after just let me explain!" He plead.

"Five..."

"Georgia, just listen to what I have to say and I promise I'll leave!" I heard the thick emotion stirred into his deep voice.

"What do you want Liam?" I rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see my face.

"Look at me." He begged but I disobeyed.

"No."

He unknowingly tightened the grip on my bare arm once again, trying to turn me around.

"Ow! Stop!" I shrieked at the pain he was causing. He wasn't even pressing down hard but it felt like thousands of thumbtacks sticking into me. Liam quickly let go of my arm and gasped.

"D-Did I hurt you?" His voice was filled with guilt and he seemed genuinely concerned.

"Im fine." I tried to keep the sadness and hurt out of my voice but failed. There was a long silence and I was trying not to let the sobs escape from my mouth so he wouldn't notice I was crying.

"Georgia?" Liam asked, I hardly heard him over the rain.

"What." I snapped.

"Why is there blood on my fingers?" He said this in a sad, disappointed voice.

I panicked. What could I even tell him? He's figuring it out as the seconds gradually pass. I don't want him to know these things, I just want him gone. I want him out of my life for good because he is part of the reason this all started. I quickly take my sleeves and roll them down, ignoring the stinging of my sore arms.

"I-I fell." I squeezed my eyes tightly shut as I still refused to face him, I'd much rather him not see me like this.

"A-Are you sure?" Liam's not stupid, he knows very well I didn't fall but he just doesn't want to come right out and accuse me of what I've been doing. His manipulative mind is trying to trick me into telling him.

"Yep." Is all I could say because I can't trust my voice right now.

"You fell on the-the inside...of your arms?" I could hear the raw emotion in his voice, it sounded like he wanted to cry.

"Y-Y....Yes." My lip quivered.

"O-Okay." He said. Another long silence appeared as I stared at the wall trying my hardest not to break down, Liam still standing right behind me.

"Georgia?" Liam broke the silence.

"Mhm." If I talked he'd know I was on the verge of crying.

"Did...Did you really fall?" He asked, the worry clear in his vocal expression.