Chapter 7

I woke up to the sun shining through the window, it couldn't be more of a beautiful day. I almost forgot where I was this morning and just about had a panic attack, but it comforted me when I realized who's house I was in.

My "boyfriend."

I get up and do a big stretch raising my arms towards the ceiling. I go to the ensuite and head towards the mirror. Shocked by my appearance, I knew I needed to have a shower. My cheeks were red and puffy still and my hair looked like I had just been doing somersaults.

I turned the knob and waited for the water to turn hot before hopping in.

A few minutes later, I stepped out only to realize I have no clothes to wear yet. I needed to find Harry. I dried myself off before slipping back into the clothes I wore last night, there is no way in hell I am walking down there in a towel...whether we're fake dating or not.

I head out into the hallway only to be greeted by the wonderful smell of nothing other than breakfast. My legs immediately took me to where I needed to go, the kitchen. As I entered I saw Harry, he was in nothing but boxers. I couldn't take my eyes off of him, he has better legs than I do.

"Morning Georgia, I thought I'd make you some break-" he stopped mid-sentence as he looked up at me.

His eyes raked up and down my whole body and he didn't even try to hide it. I began to feel very self conscious. I looked down and realized why he was staring. It looked like I had no pants on. All that could be seen was my long tanned legs because the rest of my body was hidden under his large shirt.

"I,uhm..." He stuttered.

"Morning," I gave him a small smile while heading over to sit on the stool placed on the other side of the counter. That seemed to snap him out of his thoughts.

"Breakfast. I made you breakfast," his face was cherry red.

"Thank you it looks delicious!" I said and meant it. There was eggs, pancakes, home fries, and anything else you could ever call a breakfast food. We both filled up our plates and ate away, not leaving anything left.

"Wow I was starving," he said and let out a huge belch.

"Me too," I agreed. "Oh by the way, I need those clothes now." I said.

"Oh right, follow me." He got up and I followed, leaving the messy kitchen behind.

He led me into his bedroom which was easily the most beautiful room in the house. Compared to a normal teenage boy's room it was exceptionally clean. With a huge bed and extravagant furniture, I was pretty much drooling.

"This is my favorite room in the house," he said reading my thoughts.

"S-Same," I agreed, still drooling.

"Here babe," he said, handing me some clothes. I thanked him and left to go change in the guest room.

I picked up the black faded skinny jeans and put them on and they surprisingly fit perfectly, showing off my long legs. There was a simple purple tank top paired with that and it fit nicely everywhere except my bust, it was a bit baggy. I have always been self conscious about my small bust. Lastly, to complete the look there was a white cardigan. I pulled my hair up in a bun and was surprised on how well I cleaned myself up.

I looked happy.

I left the guest room, making sure everything was exactly how it was before I intruded. As I walked out I caught Harry in the hall on his way downstairs too.

"Wow," is all he said as he checked me out for the second time today.

"We're only fake dating, Harry." I winked at him and made my way downstairs with him on my heels.

"Are you nervous?" He asked.

"Very..." I replied honestly.

"You know your life is going to change drastically after today, right?"

"Yes, please lets not talk about this anymore." I begged.

"Just making sure you're not having second thoughts..." He said.

"A-Are you?" I asked him worriedly.

"I mean, I'm nervous on what people will say. But that's it, like I'd love for the whole world to see who I'm "dating" especially if they looked like you," he winked.

"You're such a flirt," I said.

"You know it," he winked again.

"Okay we better leave," I sighed nervously.

We headed to his car, and I wasn't surprised to see a Range Rover. The ride was so much smoother than it would've been in my stupid old car.

The whole way there I was slowly breaking down as each moment passed. Harry on the other hand, seemed perfectly normal singing along to Bon Jovi on the radio.

We pulled up into the school parking lot and we were already getting stares. Not because of who was in the car though, the windows are tinted. But everybody is so shocked by the car pulling up to a school that has less that 400 students, how will they react if they see who's in it.

"Okay well we better go in," Harry said.

"Wait, we?" I asked confused.

"Yeah you're going to show me off?" He stated as if I was stupid.

"I-I was just gonna call you or something, not bring you in?!" I almost yelled.

He laughed. "Well I want to see the look on their faces too, it's not fair!" He exclaimed, pouting like a 5 year old. "It would be so much better than a phone call." He said trying to convince me.

"Alright," I sighed even more nervous.

"You ready?" He asked, unsure.

"As ready as ill ever be." I replied and we both stepped out of the car.

hi children
Please tell me watchu think

Comment/Vote/Share

follow me on twitter too @effyouniall