Chapter 10

"Hello," I said but I came out more as a question.

"Hi," one of them said with her arms crossed in front of her chest.

"May I help you?" I asked as sweetly as I could.

"Harry doesn't love you," she said and I was shocked by her words. She was so up front about it. I obviously know Harry doesn't love me but they don't know that. I have to play it safe.

"Well, we only started dating yesterday," I said matter-of-factly.

"He never will love you, he loves his fans. And you are fake," she said and I have to admit, it kind of hurt my feelings.

"Okay..." I said simply. I hid the pain her harsh words made me sting from.

"You're just in it for the money aren't you?" She asked.

"No?" I said.

"Yes you are!" She raised her voice. "You just want to be famous!"

By this time a few people have started to crowd around, not near as many as earlier though.

"I could care less about that," I said, staying calm. "I like Harry for who he is, not his fortune."

"Sure you do," she said sarcastically. I could feel my anger rising, but I have to keep composure.

"You know Louis wouldn't approve of this," another girl spoke up.

"W-What?" I asked. "What does Louis have to do with mine and Harry's relationship?"

"Harry and Louis are dating." She said acting as if I was the stupidest person I the world.

"No they're not?"

"Yes they are. They love each other and they have sex," she said and I was thrown back by her words.

And then it hit me, I read about this on twitter.

Some girls ship the boys together as romances and bromances. Harry and Louis happen to be the most popular one. Larry. They actually think they have sex? Harry is one of the straightest people I know...

"Anyways..." One of them said as they stepped closer. "Stay the fuck away from Harry. He's not yours to take." She growled. I just stood there, expressionless.

Do these girls really think they can do something to me?

Im like a foot taller than all of them.

"Whatever girls," I sighed and turned around to go to class. They didnt follow me this time, they turned the opposite direction and walked away.

During classes people that I haven't talked to in my life were having full on conversations with me. They were asking me all sorts of questions, mostly about Harry. I didn't really say anything except the occasional word and head nod.

Even teachers treated me differently. My English teacher kept looking at me even when she never dared to in the past. I never answered any questions anyway.

It was soon lunch time and I was nervous as hell, I was definitely not sitting at the popular table. I walked into the familiar cafeteria for the second time today and looked around. Most eyes were glued on me, watching my every move.

I didn't know what to do or where to sit. I usually ate in the washroom so I have no idea why I'm in here right now.

I looked around and my eyes caught a familiar face, Hannah. She was looking at me with a smile. My legs quickly took me to her table, I missed her so much. I don't really talk to her a whole lot anymore since she's started dating Jacob, she'll always be my bestfriend though.

I sat down across from her and noticed who she was sitting with, the druggies? Why the hell is she sitting here out of all places.

Oh no.

I can not sit here. These used to be my old "friends." I found out that they weren't my friends at all though.

They all stare at me as I sit down, Hannah doesn't seem to notice though, her smile comforts me slightly.

"Hey Georgia, how have you been!" She almost screams. She wants details I can tell. I can't seem to catch my breath though, my heart is beating rapidly. The smell of cigarettes catches my senses. I haven't had a cigarette in a while, I let out a loud exhale. They were the perfect stress relievers, just what I need right now.

I almost give into my willpower and ask for one of them, but I gladly catch myself.

No! I don't need this! I'm doing so well right now and nobody can stop it! I have been clean from cigarettes for 6 months now and I'm not going to ruin it, its not worth it. I need to get as far away from these people as possible. I get up and pull Hannah away with me.

"What did you do that for!" She asked.

"Why are you hanging with them?"

"They're my friends!"

"Hannah! Them of all people? You know my past, I don't like them!"

"I don't care what you like and don't like, they're my friends." She said and pouted.

"A-Are you doing drugs?" I asked worried.

"No! Georgia! How could you say that!" She exclaimed. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Okay I'm sorry. I have a ton to tell you though!" I said and she perked up.

"Yes you do! You're dating Harry Styles! Why didn't you tell me! This is so fucking awesome!" She hit my arm.

"Im sorry! But they'res something about that I desperately need to tell you..."

"Okay...?" She said, uncertain.

I need to tell her about all of this, how it's fake. I can trust her with anything so I know I can tell her. I really just need this off of my chest though so I can finally take in a breath and not feel restricted.

I pulled her to a private spot and told her everything. I couldn't hold it in any longer. She was shocked about it all, her jaw was almost on the floor.

"B-But that kiss! It looked so real, so genuine?" She said.

"I know, but please don't tell a single soul Hannah. Please." I said.

"Your secret's safe with me." She smiled as did I.

This is why I love her.

We said our goodbyes and she promised to take time out of fucking Jacob to hang out with me. Although, she didn't say it in that exact vocabulary but she might as well of.

The last half of the day went the same as the first. I actually hate all this attention, but this is Karma's way of payback. I dug this whole now I have to pay the consequences.

After the bell rang for the end of the day I collected all my things and headed towards the exit of the school. Harry's supposed to be picking me up, I hope he didn't forget.

I walk out and immediately know he didn't forget by the massive crowds in the parking lot. Ill really have to get used to this. Herds of girls were swarming his car screaming, if he tried to back out he'd probably run over 10 of them.

I made my way over to the car and peaked through the crowd noticing something that bothered me. Harry had his window down and was talking to a girl. The girl was very pretty and was about his age, most of the girls here were about 15 or 16. She looked to be 19 or so and she was totally flirting with him right then and there. She was fluttering her eyelashes and he smiled at her. A pang of hurt hit me in the chest. Why am I being like this?

SORRY TO ALL THE LARRY SHIPPERS I SHIP LARRY HARDER THAN MY PENIS SO

Comment vote share
Wa da bop baaaaaaaaa