Georgia Rose (One Direction)

Just bc its a fanfic about georgia rose doesn't mean its carroty, don't judge a book by its cover buuuuuut I do admit its probs a bit carroty at first bc I started it when bse first came out so just get through the first parts and it turns into something very different than u probably thought it would. I'm writing this fanfic to help people that are going through depression or for people that don't see themselves as beautiful. I hope by the end of this story, you will feel beautiful and I hope to have helped you get through the hard times you may be experiencing. The first parts don't really reflect on this but as you get deeper into the book you'll see what I'm talking about okay ily and I'm always here if you need to talk bye darling

anD I ALREADY THE BEGINNING IS SHIT NO NEED TO TELL ME IN MY OPINION IT REALLY STARTS TO GET GOOD CHAPTER 11 AND UP LIKE I CRINGE WHEN I READ THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS IM SORRY GOD SHUT UP

JUST GIVE IT A TRY

Prologue:

Me and my friend Hannah are at the hottest club in the city tonight. I must say this club is extraordinary.

I've had two drinks -both were bought by some guys trying to bring me home- so I've got my mind feels fuzzy and I'm feeling more confident.

Hannah on the other hand, is wasted.

We're on the dance floor letting the beat of the music control our bodies. As I dance, I lose Hannah to some guy that she decided to grind with. Whatever, at least she's having fun, I don't really mind all that much anyways.

I continue to dance but as I looked to the entrance of the club, I see a whole crowd of people swarmed around the doors.

Wondering what all the commotion was about, I went to take a look.

I couldn't see much, but I did see two big men in black shirts pushing people out of the way. Following them were 5 attractive lads; one had blackish hair, one with blonde hair, one with brown hair that was twirled -it kinda looked like a cinnamon bun- another with a short brown quiff, and the last guy following closely behind with a long brown quiff with curls slipping out.

I recognized them instantly. They're from the boyband, One Direction.

Im not a fan of them, I like their one song "little things" but thats it. I really don't care about a snobby, millionaire boyband strutting around like they're the shit. But they are everywhere. They're on my tv, on the internet, especially all over my twitter account....everywhere. It's annoying and it get old after a while.

I watched people stupidly crowd them as the body guards pushed passed, my eyes just seemed to be locked one of them specifically, the the last lad with the curly hair.

He's probably so snobby. I thought to myself.

Im pretty sure his name was Harry. He was wearing a very tight pair of jeans with a plain white t-shirt, his dark tattoos noticeable underneath. I haven't even spoken to him but I can tell he needs to come back down to earth.

Just as I was going to continue dancing, Harry's eyes locked onto mine. We both stopped everything and were staring at each other.

His eyes were a very nice shade of blue-green. I couldn't look away from his burning gaze. Butterflies shot through me for some reason as he smiled and winked at me. It's not that I liked him, but I was starstruck from that simple gesture. He is a world famous popstar, he can get any girl he ever wanted, but decided to choose me?

I find myself wondering why I even cared about whether he winked at me or not, it won't change the fact his ego is probably bigger than a boulder. I glared at him and turned away.