Chapter 22

This is like the first time I've ever been happy on a Monday, I think it should go down in history.

I can't help not to be happy. I feel like every tear I've ever cried is gone now that I told Harry about my past, I guess I just needed to get it out. Maybe I should've done this a long, long time ago.

Better late than never I suppose.

Harry and I have turned up the music as loud as it could possibly go and are dancing and singing our hearts out, his singing is obviously better than mine though.

I think I had a heart attack from laughing when he picked the song "1000 Miles" by Vanessa Carlton.

Could he have picked a more girly song?

My opinion clearly didn't bother him because he was singing along and pretending to play the piano in midair. That is something I have done a million times before while alone in my room, but I'd never admit it.

Harry and I were dancing together in the kitchen and my heart was beating out of my chest from him even touching my arm.

I don't even know how I could've fell for him so fast, it's only been just over a week since I've met him and actually got to know the real him. I don't know, it's something about how his smile could light up a room, or how his eyes make me feel lost at sea. It's also because when I'm with him I feel protected, he sees the good in me and sticks up for me wherever and whenever.

Now that he knows everything there is to know about me, I can finally admit I actually have the strongest feelings for him, this whole thing has brought us closer.

I wish he knew how I felt about him.

The current song ended and a different song, one of my favourites, shot through the speakers.

Jesse Mcartney, "Beautiful Soul"

I honestly love this song and it still made me laugh how Harry had these all on his music playlist.

I don't want another pretty face,
I don't want just anyone to hold,
I don't want my love to go to waste,
I want you and your beautiful soul.

I smiled at the lyrics as I looked down at my feet. I then looked up and saw Harry staring at me.

He smiled, his smile was contagious.

I know, that you, are something special,
To you I'll be always faithful,
I want, to be, what you always needed.
Then I hope you see the heart in me,

As I picked at my nails, in the corner of my eye I could see Harry still continued to stare at me. I began to feel uncomfortable and self concious, Harry didn't seem to notice though.

I don't think he knew I could see him so I just pretended I couldn't, wouldn't want to make it awkward if I caught him.

But just as I pretended to fix my shirt -or Harry's shirt should I say- I saw Harry's lips start moving in the corner of my eye.

I couldn't resist looking up at him so I did and saw him still looking at me, singing along to the song. His cheeks turned a slight pink as he saw me look at him, but he kept on singing the chorus.

His gaze then locked onto mine.

"You might, need time, to think it over,
But I'm, just fine, moving forward,
Ill ease your mind, if you give me the chance,
Ill never make you cry, cmon lets try,"

I looked around the room to see if there was anyone else here.

Is he singing this to me? Because it feels like it.

He answers my question as he starts to move closer to me and takes my hands, still keeping eye contact.

He pulls one arm up in the air and I spin as he sings the rest of the song, stopping us at the last chorus.

"I don't want another pretty face,"

He pulls my chin up for my eyes to meet his.

"I don't want just anyone to hold,"

He takes my hands in his once again and squeezes them, sparks shoot through my body and my hands begin to tingle. I flutter my eyelashes as he puts his hand up to my cheek and runs his thumb the bone.

"I don't want my love to go to waste,
I want you and your beautiful soul."

He gently grasped my hair and pulled all of it over onto my right shoulder.

He looked straight into my eyes and I got lost for miles while looking back

Leaning closer to my left ear, he whispered something that warmed my insides but startled me at the same time.

"I think I love you too," he whispered and crashed his lips on mine.

srry for da short ass chapter i wanted to add this in quickly bc it is fucking adorable but i have like 8 million assignments due this week so it's hard

jafeel (21 jump st reference)