Chapter 8

Everyone's mouths dropped as they looked at the sight before them. I couldn't blame them either.

I'm Georgia Rose. The weirdo that doesn't talk to anyone and now I'm showing up in a sports car with Harry Styles by my side.

We started walking up to the doors and Harry took my hand, I looked at him with worried eyes, he gave me a reassuring smile which made me melt. We opened the doors to the highschool and everybody was in complete shock.

Every single student's jaw dropped practically to the ground. I couldn't help but feel jealous when some girls looked Harry over and whistled at him, but Harry on the other hand was oblivious to it all. I remind myself that he gets this all the time, he's probably used to it, but I'm not. Ever since this whole thing happened I've always been the center of attention and that is something I despise.

I also can't believe how quickly word spreads around here because before we know it, half the schools population is crowding around us. Well, mostly Harry.

Everybody is asking him for pictures and autographs and he is doing as many as he can while I just stand there awkwardly. Everything is just happening at once and my mind can't comprehend it all. Is this how Harry feels all the time?

Some freshman girls that are obviously fans even ask me for a picture, which was weird because just the other day they were whispering about me as I walked by.

I look around the sea of people and spot a familiar face, Jesse.

She comes over and yells in my ear.

"Casandra wants to see you...like right now," she says in her nasally voice.

Here we go. This is what it all comes down to. It's not like she can argue with this, right? I mean, Harry Styles is in the school holding onto my hand at this very moment. There is no way she can say we're not dating.

I pull Harry away from the crowd and tell him what is going on, he lets out a huge sigh but follows Jesse with me.

My palms are sweaty and my hands and knees are shaking, Harry squeezes my hand tighter to comfort me. I am definitely having second thoughts right now.

If I hate all this attention why am I doing this? Why am I putting myself out there infront of the whole world? There has to be a reason I am doing all of this and I can't seem to figure it out exactly. I know that part of it is because Casandra pisses me off, but I would never go to these extreme measures. There needs to be a proper explanation to all of this.

Harry seems to notice my discomfort,

"Georgia, you alright?" He asks.

"I-I don't know," I said truthfully.

"We'll meet you there, yeah?" He said to Jesse and she nodded and continued walking. Harry pulled me into the door closest to us, which just so happened to be a janitors closet.

"Georgia, tell me what's wrong." He demanded as he put both his hands on my shoulders.

"I....I don't know if I can do this Harry,"

"C'mon babe, we've come this far. We can't back down." He said.

"Yes but...I...I think I should go tell everyone the truth..." I said and put my hand on the doorknob. Harry's hand on my shoulder stopped me.

"Georgia, everything will be okay. Ill be okay, you'll be okay. We will be okay. I get it, you don't like the attention. But to be honest, whether we're fake dating or not...I...well I think you deserve the attention..." He trailed off.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Okay...erm....I, I think you're beautiful Georgia. You deserve more attention than you receive...... You deserve to go to award shows and be on the red carpet, you deserve to fly in first class and have every single guy drop to your feet begging to date you. I don't have a single idea on why you go around unnoticed by the entire school. You are truly beautiful inside and out. And well, I want to be the one to show you that you are. I want to take you to my concerts and wherever I go, whether it be award shows or just public appearances. I know you're terrified because after today we'll be on the cover of every magazine all over the world. We will be shown as a couple to the media, but in real life I want to be the bestest friend you've ever had. Could I please do that for you Georgia?" He smiled and let out a huge breath.