Chapter 12

"That'll be a good one!" the man behind the camera laughed.

"That is so embarrassing!" I sighed and covered my red face.

"It's okay baby, take my hand," Harry said and I did.

By now there were about 6 or 7 paparazzis around us.

"Harry! Is this your new toy?!" A man asked and it threw me back. Harry squeezed my hand to reassure me.

"How's she in bed Harry?" The man asked and took another picture. Harry gritted his teeth.

"Better than the one last week?" He yelled in his ear and Harry turned around to face him.

"Look, don't talk about me and my fucking girlfriend like that!" Harry yelled at him and the rest of the photographers took pictures of his outburst.

This is making me really insecure and I think Harry can tell. Im hiding my face and looking down at the ground trying to ignore the rude man. Do I look like someone that would go around with lots of guys?

"Georgia, don't listen to them," Harry told me and brought me closer to them as I heard more snaps of the cameras.

"It's hard," I said as my lip quivered. I was trying as hard as I could to keep the tears from slipping out.

Don't listen to them, they're just trying to make you angry. They're not worth it. I told myself.

Harry brought my chin up to look at him, regardless of all the cameras.

He then kissed me, in front of everyone.
In front of the cameras, the paparazzi, and the fans that had now appeared. Everyone. That made me smile, I felt safe with Harry.

We made our way into the restaurant ignoring all the crude remarks. Luckily, the restaurant staff wouldn't let the cameras or swarms of fans in so we could have some privacy.

The waitress took us to a table at the back of the restaurant. She didn't even give me a second glance, her eyes were glued on Harry. She sat us down and left.

I sighed a little too loudly.

"What?" Harry asked. "Do you not like it? We could go somewhere else if you don't like this restaurant I -"

"Harry, I love the restaurant." I said cutting him off.

The restaurant was beautifully decorated. I now know why all the celebrities came here.

"We'll then whats wrong?" He asked nervously.

"I just didnt think they'd be so...mean," I admitted.

"Oh," he said.

"Yeah..."

"They'll give over soon, it was our first public appearance.."

"I know, but it does sort of hurt my feelings,"

"I know babe," he said and took my hand. I looked around and there were no people around or any cameras. Why was he doing this?

*HARRYS POV*

Jesus she looked so beautiful tonight.

That black dress did wonders to her body, it fit all her curves perfectly.

It really pained me to see her so hurt over what the paparazzi said. It used to bother me but I've learned to live with it because they won't quit. But what they were saying about Georgia, it got right under my skin.

They should know she's fragile. She's not like any other girl, I know she could break in a matter if seconds if you said the wrong thing. I can tell she has something she's hiding, but I will definitely not push it. She'll tell me when she's ready. I think it may have something to do with her past.

I want to be the one she trusts enough to tell.
The one she goes to when she needs to talk.
The one she wants to spend all her time with.
The one she relies on.

I don't care if tomorrow my angry face is all over the Internet, protection her is worth it.

She makes me happier than I ever have been. To be honest, I love fake dating her.

If it didn't hurt her so much I wouldn't feel so guilty though. But I never want this to end, I'm too selfish to give this up. She makes me feel so wonderful inside.

The hurt behind her eyes is too much to handle sometimes, I never want to see her hurting like she did a few minutes ago.

I grabbed her hand and she looked around the room, the confusion showed upon her face.

I know she's wondering why I did this when we were in a private place, I could care less.

The way my skin shoots electric bolts when I even brush my skin against her is enough to power a whole city.

It's was just like the kiss we shared this morning. I missed her lips. The kiss was so passionate and felt so real. I couldn't bare the things I'd feel if we went any farther than that.

I looked at her and studied her face closely. She was truly beautiful inside and out and that's when I finally admitted something that I should've a long time ago.

I don't want to fake this relationship.
I want it to be real.

But I know for a fact Georgia doesn't feel the same.

sorry children another terribly short chapter god darn it

awhhhhh but harry admitted to himself that he liked her nigga it is about time