Chapter 2

(THIS CHAPTER HAS SENSITIVE PARTS IN IT HAVING TO DO WITH SUICIDE JUST A HEADS UP I DONT WANT TO HURT ANYONE'S FEELINGS O NO)

I am not taking this bullshit anymore. They humiliated me in front of the entire world without a single drop of remorse from what they have caused. They really didn't have to mention the kiss, this whole thing has blown up. I'm just so pissed off right now, Hannah needs to get over here as soon as she can before I do something bad.

She's dating that guy she ditched me at the club for. His names Jacob, I don't want to sound like a bad bestfriend but he's changing her into someone she never used to be. She used to be so nice and kind, but now she parties every weekend and gets high. She's probably not a virgin anymore either, but I still love her anyways, she's been my bestfriend for 3 years for a reason.

I can't just ditch her, she's really my only friend anyways, she's the only one who sees the purity in me. She was the one who opened up the window to let in light when I was sitting in a dark, dark place.

I throw my long dirty blonde hair up in a bun and head downstairs, dad's at work today so Im home alone.

I call Hannah off the house phone telling her to come over but she made up a petty excuse which I know is a lie. It kind of hurts that she does that, put I force myself to push the feeling in the pit of my stomach away. She could've just told me she was hanging out with Jacob but its alright, I guess.

The house phone started ringing, bringing me out of my pity party. I checked the caller ID and it displayed "blocked number" I hit the accept button and spoke into the phone.

"Hello." I said.

Silence.

"Hello?" I heard someone breathing on the other end.

"I hear you breathing, you're caught so speak up." I laughed at myself.

"Hello." The voice said and I froze. That voice sounded all too familiar.

"H-Harry?" I asked, dumbfounded.

"Hi Georgia," he spoke.

"What do you want? How the hell- ."

"There's that spiciness I love about you." He cut me off and I could almost see the smirk upon his face.

"Whatever."

"Look I just called to apologize." He said.

"How'd you even get my number? This is honestly scaring me." He laughed. I really wanted to know though.

"I've got my sources babe."

"Don't call me that." I demanded. "Why did you block the caller ID?"

"Don't be scared, babe. I blocked the number because I knew you wouldn't answer if you knew it was me. Plus, you can't trust anyone these days." He explained I heard annoyance outline his voice.

"We'll you're right," I hung up.

How can he think he can just call me and everything will be okay? I asked myself. I am not stupid and I will not be fooled that easily.

My house phone continued to ring but I ignored the endless calls. I decided to check my twitter again. I turned my mobile back on and of course I have thousands of more followers. Also some more DMs from Harry that I ignored.

How can it be that yesterday I just hit 100 followers and now I've got over 15,000? How can someone's life be flipped around within a few hours? It just doesn't make sense to me. Why did the most popular band in the world have to pick me as their prey?