Chapter 28

Louis' POV

I watched Georgia run away from the screaming crowd. I silently laughed to myself as she cowered away once again. Serves her right for doing this to Harry, I know her game. It's not like this is the first time this kind of thing has happened, so many people have done this to Harry and he's so vulnerable to fall for it.

I see right through Georgia's facade, I know she doesn't really love Harry like she proclaims she does. This happens over and over again and this time Im not letting Harry get hurt.

Harry never sees who's fake and who's real, it's like he has a shield over his eyes. He has such a hard time with these kinds of things because he gets attached so easily and he stays attached. When he falls for someone, it's not just a crush.

For the three years I've known him, I've gotten to know him like no one else. He falls for someone so easily and everytime they continuously break his heart, they take a piece of him with them. This is why he's so fragile, one more heartbreak and it could hurt him badly.

I snap out of my thoughts and look at Harry. He looks so heart broken, boy has he fallen hard. I hate to have to break the news to him, but he has to know that she doesn't love him.

He was just about to run after her when Catherine pulled him back. She pointed to the crowd behind the barriers and I assumed she wanted him to go interact with the fans.

Harry's posture fell as he dragged his feet towards the screaming girls that were reaching out to touch him. He put on a smile but being his best friend, I could tell it was fake from a mile away.

I looked around to the rest of the boys and saw Niall happily talking to some fans and Zayn and Perrie talking with each other, so in love.

See, that's love. Zayn and Perrie who are soon planning to get engaged are truly in love. Not Harry and Georgia, that is not love. That is a girl who loves the attention on her all the time but makes it seem like she is the opposite.

Wondering where Liam was, I scanned the venue until my sight caught his white shirt descending behind the building Georgia scampered off to with her tail in between her legs.

I stood there for a few moments while I weighed my options. I could stay here with the fans and talk to them or I could go see what Liam and Georgia were talking about.

A smirk pulled across my lips as I excused myself to go secretly follow Liam.

As I neared the building I heard their voices echoing through the empty alleyway. I snook behind the building and hid myself out of sight from the two so I could eavesdrop on their conversation but still see their faces.

"You're so beautiful Georgia. Harry won't know what he has till it's gone." Liam's voice sounded.

"Thank you," she said but I could hardly hear her.

"Anything to get you to be mine."

I am so confused with what's happening right now and all I know is that I'm even more angrier than I was before. If this is some sort of affair between Liam and Georgia I will seriously hate this girl forever. She cannot go around professing her love for Harry when she is here doing this with Liam.

She has Harry wrapped around her finger so tightly and she's playing him like a piano. She has made him think that she loves him back and has took his vulnerability to her full advantage.

My hate for Georgia has reached its limits. She fucking knows how hard Harry has fallen for her and she just continues to do this. How could she?

This is such bullshit.

Harry will be so heart broken once he figures out she's been cheating. I know he won't want to hear it, but I have to tell him.

My vision blurs with a few angry tears because I hate to see my best friend be hurt by such a slutty gold-digging two timer.
I watch the two a bit more as they sit in silence. Georgia looks like she's been crying her eyes out, she deserves it though for making Harry suffer like he has. Even though he doesn't know it, he has been suffering.

I notice Liam shuffling around a bit, deep in thought. He then turns to look at Georgia, she shyly looks at him too.

Liam started to lean in and my eyes felt like they were bulging out of their sockets. Liam was trying to kiss her.

I took this chance to take out my phone and snap a picture, if I was going to break it to Harry I needed proof. Knowing Harry and how he is, he'd try to come up with an excuse just to make himself believe it wasn't true.

Liam was moving in so slow, Georgia even looked surprised.

My breathing fastened as their lips met, I took a picture and my hands shook as I locked my phone and turned around to go back and show Harry.

I was so full of anger and hatred, how could she do this? My knuckles turned white as I gripped my phone.

I took in a few deep breaths to calm my nerves before going back out to the premiere to find Harry.

Georgia's POV

My eyes widened at the sight before me. Liam was now leaning into kiss me and I can't seem to comprehend what is actually happening. My thoughts are so jumbled because Harry never came to me after I got verbally harassed and Liam was there. The exact same thing happened when I got mobbed, Liam was there.

Liam's so sweet to me and always tells me things I want to hear. Harry does too but Liam is always there when I desperately need it.

Liam makes me feel so special when I'm feeling down like this, he always says something to make me feel like all the hate I get isn't the least bit true.

But what am I doing here? I love Harry not Liam. I have no feelings what so ever towards Liam no matter what he says to me. The only spot in my heart that is available was taken by Harry and I couldn't be any happier.

Before I could fully comprehend what was happening, I felt Liam's lips on mine.

It was hard to explain the short feeling I had.

Liam's lips were soft, but not soft enough.

They held passion, but were not as passionate as what Harry's contained.

It was a kiss, but it didn't light a fire inside like Harry's kisses always do.

I pulled away from Liam and shrieked, I rose my hand in the air and slapped him right in the face.

I don't like Liam, I love Harry.

WOWOWOW OK LOUIS I THINK U GOT DA WRONG STORY PICK YO BALLS UP OFF THE FLOOR

ALRIGHT FOLKS IM SCARED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER