Chapter 23

He feels the same way.

I am the happiest girl alive right now.

That kiss we shared earlier was one of the best ones we've ever had. I think its because it was so real and genuine and we didn't have to hide anything, we could show how we really felt for one another and I actually love it.

We're in the car sitting in a comfortable silence as he drives me to school.

"So, y-you heard me say that to you Friday night?" I stuttered, feeling a bit embarrassed.

"Yes," was all he said a large smile took over his face.

"Why didn't you wake up?" I asked.

"I don't know, at first I didn't believe it. I thought it was a heat of the moment kind of thing, yeah know?" I nodded.

"So why'd you wait so long. To, uh, to tell me," I'm suddenly feeling nervous.

"Well I wanted to make sure you actually meant it." He said, leaving me confused.

"What do you mean?"

"I..uh...I guess you could say I observed the way you acted around me this weekend. Don't mean to sound conceited but the way you looked at me confirmed it was the truth." He said and put a hand on my thigh.

I looked down to my lap and blushed, I didn't think it was that noticeable that I had feelings for him.

We pulled up into the school parking lot as a large group of girls who put it into their routine to wait there in the morning for Harry were in their spots.

As the car stopped, the girls crowded the car but made sure not to touch it because Harry has told them countless times before not to.

We ignored the teenage girls that have crowded around the car as we stared at each other.

"So...uhm...this," Harry gestured between the two of us.

"Is this...is it real," he made sure to whisper.

"Hmm I don't know," I teased.

"We haven't been on a real date yet,"
I smirked.

"Oh will you go on a-"

"Sorry can't talk right now, have to go to class!" I cut him off as I teased him.

I leant over to his side of the car and have him a quick peck on the lips. It didn't matter how small the kiss, it still lit up fire inside me.

I'm glad the windows are tinted or else I would've gotten a beaten from the girls outside trying to look in.

I opened the door and girls started screaming and talking to me as I walked to the school, most of them were still around Harry's car though as he drove away.

*

*

*

After the bell rang for the end of the day I walked to the parking lot as I looked around for Harry's car.

It wasn't hard to find because of the girls surrounding it. I smiled as I felt my heart leap because I got to see him again.

As I made my way closer to the car, anticipation filled me. I just wanted to be close to him again, I want to cuddle with him until I fall asleep I just want him and I to be alone with no cameras what so ever.

I had to kind of push my way through the crowd earning looks of jealousy from the girls surrounding it. I open the door and hopped in before saying something. The girls screams were deafening.