Chapter 4 -PART ONE

HAVE SEX WITH ME OOPs

I downed the whole bottle of pills.

My stomach started making strange gurgling noises but I chose to ignore them. I just wanted to die, I can't stab this horrid life any longer. Nobody liked me anyways, I'm hated by everyone.

Within seconds I was feeling light headed. I couldn't see straight, and I was feeling tremendously dizzy. I fell to my knees cryin, until I heard a voice say my name that is.

"Georgia," I looked up and saw my mum. She had beautiful, long dirty blonde hair just like she did before she developed cancer. Her face was full of color, unlike when I went to see her in the hospital.

"M-Mum!" I screeched. I got up as fast as I could, holding onto anything close enough so I don't topple back down. I ran and threw my arms around her.

I was disappointed when the hug was not returned. Instead, she pushed me back onto the floor, rejecting me. I smashed back onto the hardwood, too weak to get back up. My head was pounding and I was slowly losing my sight along with consciousness.

"Georgia I hate you! You were the reason for my death! I could've been here today if it wasn't for you. You should've died instead of me!" She screamed into my face as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"No mum I'm sorry please don't say that! I love you, I'm just so sorry!" I sobbed.

"I don't care Georgia, and I never will." She spat at me.

*HARRY'S POV*

"No mum please I'm sorry," Georgia woke me up from talking in her sleep. I watched as she tossed and turned on the other side of the couch.

"Mum! I'm so sorry! I love you! Please don't hate me!" She started screaming and it startled me. I jumped up and started shaking her until she awoke. Her eyes shot open and her breathing was heavy. Her chest rose and fell rapidly.

"Harry," her voice was hoarse. She jumped up and hugged me as she cried into my chest.

I hugged her tighter. "Georgia, you're safe, don't worry. It's okay, don't cry." I comforted her.

"I-I'm sorry," she whispered into me.

I pulled her back and looked at her puffy, bloodshot eyes. They were filled with guilt and hurt.

"Don't apologize, it's okay." I laid down on my side and motioned for her to come lay with me. She laid in front of me so our bodies were perfectly molded together. I wrapped my arm around her waist.

"Thank you Harry," she whispered. I responded by pulling her closer into me,

And with that we fell asleep peacefully.

*

*

*

I woke up feeling like I couldn't breathe. Like something was propped up on my chest and I couldn't get a breath in. I could only take short quick breaths because this thing lying on top of me was making it hard to explains my lungs.

I quickly opened my eyes and saw a beautiful girl.

Georgia.

She was laying on her chest on top of me with her small fingers tangled in my loose curls. She looked so peaceful when she was sleeping soundly, like nothing could upset her. She looked nothing like the way she did last night after that horrid nightmare.

I couldn't sleep very well because I was wondering what it all meant. She was begging her mum for forgiveness, I couldn't help but wonder what was happening in the dream.

I looked at her contently as she slept. A few unruly hairs were swept across her face and my hand had a mind of its own as it reached out to push them behind her ear. She snuggled up closer to me, a small smile played on her face.

I didn't take any notice to the front door opening and shutting because I was too dazed from the girl laying on top of me. My skin tingled wherever she touched. All my attention was towards her until a couple walked in the room.

"Georgia, were ho-" the man caught a glimpse of the positions we were currently in and he turned very angry.

This must be Mr.Rose.

*GEORGIA'S POV*

I was woken up by someone that I assumed was my dad yelling. It's such a foreign sound because my dad never yells, he hasn't yelled for years.

"Who the hell are you! Why are you touching my daughter?" He raised his voice and my eyes shot open.

I turned to see what-or rather who I was laying on. Harry. Then all the events from last night came flowing into my head.

The nightmare.

I have that nightmare often, usually once a month, sometimes every week. It's always me taking pills and my mother screams at me. I have always blamed myself for my mothers death, always. I often tell myself that I should've been the one to die, I should've gotten cancer. I have this guilt built up on my shoulders and it feels like 50 pound weights are set upon them.

Nobody knows about the guilt I feel or why I feel it and I'd like it to stay that way. The only place I've ever expressed it is in my journal. There is a massive story behind all of this and why I've felt so god damn guilty over these past years.

I will never forgive myself for what I caused to happen.

The thoughts and memories pulled me away from reality, and before I knew it I was crying uncontrollably.

A comforting arm of Harry's snaked around my shoulders and pulled me tighter into his warm body. Harry at least had a small idea of what I was crying about, my father had no clue though. Of course, he took it the wrong way like always.

"Why are you crying? Did he do something to you? Did he hurt you!" He screamed, his voice breaking.

"N-No dad, no he wouldn't do that. He, he helped me," I managed to get that out and I felt Harry sigh in relief.

"He what? Helped you? By having sex with you, is that it? "

"W-What? No!" I screamed back.

That hurt. Who the hell does he think I am.

He sighed.

"Tell me one thing Georgia," he said more calmly. He tilted my head up to meet his eyes. "Are you back to your old ways?"

Okay, that killed me inside. I put my head in my hands and let the tears freely fall. I looked up to his face.

"How dare you." I said and ran upstairs leaving everyone behind.