Chapter 25

I walked through to the living room to see an obviously distressed Harry on the couch.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

He ran a hand through his brown curls making them fray in all different directions. I stood in the archway as he motioned for me to come closer.

"I don't really know how to put this," he started leaving me confused.

Paranoia set in because this sounded a lot like the start of a breakup. Well, that's at least what I see in movies.

"Put what? You know you can tell me anything Harry," I reassured him.

"No, it's not anything like that...it's, well see for yourself," he said and clicked on something on his iPhone.

He put it up to my ear and started a recording. I heard Harry's voice mixed with a few high pitched female voices and as it continued on I realized exactly what I was listening to.

My face contorted into a confused expression but quickly changed to worry.

We're busted.

They heard that whole conversation between us and even recorded it, what the hell do we do now?

"H-Harry?" I choked as tears welled up in my eyes. Harry stood up and took me into his arms, rubbing my back trying to comfort me.

A felt a warm tear escape down my face as I began to involuntarily shake. I've cried so much in the past few weeks I'm starting to wonder whether they'll soon dry out.

"Shhh, it's okay babe. Everything will be alright." He said.

I'm not really worried about our relationship right now, I know that sounds bad. I'm more worried about what the fans are going to think.

What are they going to say to me once they hear this? I bet the whole fandom has already listened to it.

They're going to hate me even more than they already do if they find out everything that has happened.

Its hard because if we tell them the truth, they're all going to gang up on me and call me names like "gold digger" and they're going to accuse me of playing Harry for his fame and fortune.

I'm going to be called all sorts of names. I've already been called a various selection of them, everything ranging from "beard" to "ratchet."

I mean, I don't even know what a ratchet is so...

But I'm going to hear endless amounts of hurtful comments towards me because of all of this and what bothers me is that they're not going to blame Harry the slightest.

Harry will be the angel in all of this because he is the one they love, and they hate me. So I'm obviously going to be the number one target.

"Babe, are you alright?" I never realized I was hysterically crying until Harry asked me this.

I probably look like complete shit, I can't go out looking like this.

If I go in public like this they'll for sure tear me apart with nasty comments about my appearance.

Another date night down the drain.

"What do we d-do?" I stuttered as I continued to sob.

"I'm not sure," Harry said which made me even more worried. Throughout this whole time I've known Harry, he always has a plan no matter what.

"They hate me already Harry! How the fuck are they going to think of me now!" My sudden outburst shocked him.

"Babe, I-"