Chapter 51

Cannonball -Lea Michele (PERFECT FUCKING SONG FOR THIS BOOK)

Look After You -The Fray

Reason To Hope -Ron Pope

If you were to tell me one month ago that life would get better, I would've shut you out like I had done to everyone else. I would've laughed at myself and at you for giving me false hope that we both knew was just to assist me in seeing daylight. I would've pushed that thought out of my head because the negative energy that surrounded me like a force field blocked out anything that I could possibly use against it.

I can't say I'm completely out of the woods, but I can say I really am trying my hardest. I used to think I was trying as hard as I could and I simply could not do it, but now I see that I couldn't of been more uncharacteristic. I never knew before that I had this ability to fulfill what I desperately needed to rise above myself. I never actually tried because I believed that trying would get me nowhere, and now I have proved myself dead wrong.

This was a terrible nightmare, a prison at the least. But somewhere along the way, somewhere deep down, I got a shovel and dug myself out of this; all with the help of Harry. I truly couldn't of done this without him, I know I say this all the time but everyday I believe it that much more.

"Georgia," Harry whispered into my ear as we were intertwined with each other on the couch.

"Hmm," I let him know I was listening and urged him to continue.

"If I wanted to take you out tonight, would you come?" His voice was soft but my movements were harsh in comparison. My head shot up and I involuntarily moved away from him; like an instinct.

"What?" He can't be serious.

"If I asked-"

"Why? Why do you want to go out?" I snapped, implying it to be a stupid question. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I started to quiver in my seat. Although, I wasn't cold.

"I-I just wanted to take you out, we haven't been out together since...since..." He trailed off and I could hear his voice breaking. We haven't been out together since the movie premiere, since everything fell into a whirlwind of gruesome thoughts I don't even want my mind to play back to.

"Harry, I-I don't know." I stuttered, unsure of myself. I don't want to go out in public, no matter how confident I have started to feel about myself. Those cameramen will be there right when we exit the gates of Harry's house. So many things will go on and so many rumors will spread, along with the public that still thinks Harry is dating Cara. Plus, there's the endless hatred towards me by everyone thinking I am a gold digger, it'll be too much.

"It'll be nice, it's a secluded area. No paps will be there." He tried to convince me.

"What about the ones that have lined against your gates? And what about everyone that thinks you and Cara are still a couple." It breaks my heart to think of someone with Harry that isn't me, fake or not.

"I'll send a car out before us to throw them off, and I ended the contract."

"You what? Really?" He nodded. Relief hit me and a part of the weight on my shoulders set free. At least thats one less thing to worry about.

"Please babe?" He asked.

So much could go wrong tonight. It seems like whenever Harry tells me that everything will be fine, it just bites us in the butt. Not once has there been a time where we went out and arrived in a peaceful manor. For example, the time I got mobbed without anyone on my side. Nothing ever turns out right. On top of that, there's a bigger issue.