Chapter 9

Casandras eyes were as big as watermelons.

"Georgia, are.....are you sure?" Harry whispered in my ear so only I could hear. I responded with a nod and a convincing smile.

"Okay," he breathed out.

"Well okay," Casandra said unsure.

"Im waiting," she crossed her arms turning back into the bitch she is. I rolled my eyes.

"Kiss her!" A dude yelled from the crowd.

My heart started beating 100 miles per minute. The last time I kissed Harry was at the club about 4 weeks ago, it was also the only time I've kissed Harry. Plus I was partly intoxicated, and I'm not right now which is making me feel nervous. Alcohol gives me courage and confidence but now that I'm sober, the idea seems...scary. What if I'm bad at it? I don't usually kiss people I care about, I haven't kissed a single person since my -as my dad likes to call them- old ways.

Harry let out a big sigh and looked at me, his eyes were asking if I'm positive about this. It's too late now, everyone already thinks we're dating so we can't call it off, I don't want Harry to get bad press. I nodded at him once more and he started leaning in closer to me.

The closer he moved, the faster my heart started beating. He closed his eyes and puckered his lips and then I realized I was just staring at him. I closed my eyes and did the same before anyone caught me. We were so close I could feel the heat radiating of his skin. I really hope he couldn't hear the thumping in my chest because, no matter how loud the cafeteria is right now, that's all I can hear.

We were now millimeters away and guys from the crowd were letting out wolf whistles and all that shit that guys do to show their support.

I could feel his breath on my lips and it made me shutter. I felt Harry's lips brush with mine before they were placed perfectly together with my own. That was it, just a peck on the lips. It took about 3 seconds but for some reason, no matter how small the kiss was, it was still electrifying. Once I felt his lips on mine fireworks set off in my stomach, my skin was tingling all over just from his small touch. Why?

We both pulled back after our "kiss" and opened our eyes. Casandra looked unconvinced.

"You guys are kidding right?" She asked sarcastically.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"That was such a small kiss, you guys are pussies." She spat and I got angry.

"Look, we kissed. We're dating, why don't you believe us?" Harry asked with annoyance clear on his voice.

Did he like the kiss just as much as I did?

"Because that was a kind of kiss kindergarteners do," she laughed and part of the crowd did too.

"Is that all poor Georgia over here knows how to do? Just a simple little kiss?" She asked and looked at me, her face filled with fake sympathy.

She has no idea. She and nobody else have any idea what I've done. But no matter what situation were in, I'm glad they don't know.

"You don't know anything," I growled at her gritting my teeth. Harry squeezed my hand that fit perfectly in his. I find it amazing that he doesn't have a single idea of what I mean when I say that but he still tries to comfort me.

Casandra rolled her eyes and turned to Harry.

"If you and I were dating, I'd show you everything." She winked and his eyes went huge.

"I'd do anything you like...anything." She whispered the last part and the pit of my stomach was growing with anger.

How could she say that in front of me?

I couldn't help the anger radiating off of me right now. I bet you could visibly see the steam coming out of my ears.

I wanted so punch her perfect little face so hard right now, but I've got an idea instead.

I fiercely turned to face Harry and pulled his head towards me. With that I crashed my lips on his.

This was not just a kiss, this'll show them. I mashed my lips with his forcefully, he immediately caught on and kissed back with just as much force. The kiss wasn't as messy as it sounds, but it had just the right amount of intensity that the crowd seemed to want.

I hooked my arms around Harry's neck to pull him closer and he rested his hands on my hips seconds after. Chills were running down my spine and my pulse quickened once again. I needed to get closer to him. My skin tingled wherever Harry touched, and the fireworks in my stomach returned. Our lips molded together perfectly and it was like we were the only ones in the entire world. We opened our mouths almost in sync and his tongue slipped in and explored my mine. The cheers from part of the crowd were drowned out as I desperately tried to get closer to Harry. He seemed to like this just as much as I did because I could feel the smile creep up on his mouth in the middle of it all. Someone snapping their fingers in my ear brought me back to reality.

I pulled away from Harry and looked down, my cheeks flushed red.

"Holy we wanted a kiss, not a hardcore make out session," Casandra said. I could hear a hint of jealousy in her voice.

Score.

I looked up at Harry and his cheeks also had a pink tint.

"Do you believe us now?" He said and grinned at me.

The crowd started cheering and Harry took my hand in his once again, sparks shot up my arm.

I really should google this. Maybe I have a disease or something.

"For now," Casandra said and walked out of the cafeteria.

I looked around at the crowd and all the teenage boys were whistling and carrying on in their boyish ways as Harry grinned and pretended to accept an award. I rolled my eyes...but boys will be boys. Half the girls were smiling at me and giving me thumbs up but the other half was glaring at me. If looks could kill, I'd be buried in my grave at this very moment.

I think back to what just happened and laughed to myself. Like, what are the odds? Me out of all people "dating" a celebrity.

If someone told me thats month ago I probably would've laughed in their face, especially if they said I'd be dating Harry.

Harry's phone vibrated and he took it out. He read the text and looked at me, his eyes filled with uncertainty.

"Georgia that was Niall, I have to get going. Turns out we were supposed to meet up at 8...not 12 today," he said.

I nodded, I really didnt want him to go but he does have a job. "It's okay Harry, ill be fine." I smiled.

He smiled back and looked around only to realized everyone was staring.

"Alright baby," he winked. "See you later, yeah." He said putting on an act for everyone else in the room. He swiftly leaned in and pecked me on the lips before saying goodbye to the crowd and leaving with his body guard.

I just stood there and looked around awkwardly, everyone was now dispersing so I decided to leave too. I walked out and a handful of girls a few years younger followed me.

I walked faster but they continued to follow behind me. Finally, I got to my locker, collected all my stuff and locked it back up. I turned around to them swarming around me.

They were all shorter than me, but not by much. They had angry expressions and I knew this could not end well.

i actually love u guys tho